Lesson Seven: Keep Your Distance

Thanks for reading!

Unedited

___________________________________________

Recap:

"Victoria," Jesse says. "You have a lot of explaining to do."

I sigh. This is going to be another long night.

"Where do I start?"

-------------------

It takes me a few minutes to summarise why I'm at Virgin high. As soon as I got in Kaelan's room, which was surprisingly neat. I explained to a very unhappy Jessica.

"So, as I said. I made a deal with Theo, and now he's in Greece." There you have it.

He stays silent for a moment, processing my words. "So, your here because you want to get a boyfriend?" He asks.

"It's not just that. I'm here to prove to Theo and the world, that I, Victoria Lennon Knightly. Am not a prudish girl with no love life. And I am not scared of spending a Summer, in a school of hot men." If anything, that's a positive.

"If your so desperate for love and attention. Why don't you just use Tinder." Jesse suggest and I slap him across his head.

"No way, I not going on Tinder. I'm not that desperate."

"Really?" Jesse raises a brow while rubbing the back of his head. "Disguising as a man, and staying at a school for men only, isn't desperate?

"Nope."

"Okay, well. What are you going to do when someone finds out that your a girl?" He asks. "Because to be honest, you don't look that manly."

"Excuse you. I am the epiphany of male sexiness." I am a walking sex God.

He studies me and shakes his head. "I don't think the Virgin you, knows what sexy is."

"Trust me, I do." I know sexy very well, as you can tell from my love life. "And no one's going to find out I'm a girl. Which means that you can't tell anyone about this." I motion myself with my hand. "Do it for me. Do it for Theo. Your BFF5 EVER." I persuade him.

"Ugh....." He groans as a give him my heart melting puppy dog eyes look.

"Please." I beg, cuteness overload. When he sighs in defeat, I know I've got him.

"Fine." He says and a give him a thankful smile.

The doorknob starts turning and I'm guessing Kaelan's back. He starts knocking on the door. "Guys! Let me in!!!" He pauses and a frenzy of door knocks happen next. "Quick! She's coming." Panic evident in his voice. "Oh fuck. Oh fuckkk."

As soon as he mentioned Kelilah, I unlock the door and swung it open. Kaelan got in within a spilt second. Just as I saw the distorted figure of Kelilah Breisch rounding the corner, I slammed the door shut and locked it again.

Jesse has confused written all over his face. "Wh--" Jesse starts to speak but I slap my hand over his mouth while Kaelan tackles him to the ground. Jesse's muffled words dissolves beneath my hand.