Lesson Twelve: When Life gives you Grenades

Chapter 12

Dedicated to Sammy J!

Hope your having a blast in Thailand. Remember to not talk to strange and don't ingest and white powder that was given by random people. Even if you meet a hot guy that looks like a model, he could be a psychopathic creep. STRANGER DANGER! so yeh. Stay safe and have fun.

Unedited

_____________________________________________

When things in life seem to go bad, fate just loves making it worse. The world must has something against me.

 First the king of jerks with an ego thats the size of Jupiter's obese Mother finds out I'm a girl. So he decided of threaten me into becoming his personal slave. Yesterday, I had to finish his mountain of overdue homework, wash his endless amount of dirty laundry, carry his 8 textbooks around the school for the whole day and that's excluding mine. He made me clean his side of the room, you don't want to know whats growing on the wall. At dinner, his royal dickness made me spoon feed him dinner. The idea of shoving the spoon down his oesophagus and watching him choke to death was extremely temping. I would've done it if there weren't any witnesses around.

So here I am, in my room alone, folding Nate's clothes. I didn't notice how wealthy Nate was until I saw all the designer brands he wore. A sharp pain in my lower stomach causes me wince. The familiar pain causes me to stop my body from moving. Before I could even stand up, I started to bleed. From down under. The agony of this makes me want to smash my head into the mould colony growing on the wall.

"Shit! Why now?!" I curse as I rush to the bathroom. My unwanted subscription to Aunt Flo's red cordial came early. First Nate, now my period. This is another perfect example of how much the man up in the clouds loves torturing me. I think it's karma for the time I accidentally burnt down the local church when I was 12. At least I think it was an accident when I knocked down the rows of candles and watched it burn the portrait of Jesus down.

I quickly look for my big sanitary bag, which I packed with enough pads/tampions to last me two months.

"It's going to be okay Tori," I reassure myself as I grab the bag. "You've dealt with this red cordial since you were 13, it's just another sad reminder that your a girl. You'll survive this." But let's be honest for a moment, I'll never get used to the fact that blood come's out of my vagina every fucking month.

I empty the bag and theres only 2 tampions and 1 pad. I repeat. 2 TAMPIONS AND 1 FUCKING PAD!? The rest of the bag was filled with packets of...condoms? Theres a small piece of folded paper among the pile.

'Good luck lil sis, go get those big boys. These will come in handy when your banging your virginity away! - Love Theo.'

I crush the note into my fist as I struggle to calm my anger. Does my brother want to die young? Because so far he has proven that he has a death wish. A wish I'm more than happy to grant. Life didn't give me the caring and sensitive big brother. NO. It gave me a pathetic, horny, braindead faggot with no trace of common sense inside his non-existent brain.

When another wave of painful cramps come. I'm reminded of what the worst part of this is. The pad and tampions are only going to last me 24 max if I'm lucky. Last time I checked, Aunt flo's visit lasts for 5 days. How am I meant to survive in this place when I have blood pouring from between my legs while I'm dying in pain from cramps.

No painkillers, no pads.

My cover is surely going to get blown before Nate can even leak it. Life doesn't give me lemons, it gives me highly explosive grenades.