Character List

NOT AN UPDATE

sorry guys ;)

OK. So I thought with the amount of characters I've put it in, you might have trouble remembering who they are, how their related to Victoria and what role they play in the book.

unedited*

Main Characters

Victoria Knightly: Tori, the 17 year old virgin that take's her brother's place at Virgin High for the Summer. She is 5'6 in height, petite with brown hair and blue eyes. Hoping that she'll find love and prove to the world, that she isn't a prude, she went in her brother's place. She is innocent, hot headed, naive, clumsy and has a weak spot of hot guys. These are the main reasons why her brother was able to persuade her so easily to agreeing. Her roommate is Nathan Kade the 'Dicklord'. He found out about Tori's secret and has been blackmailing her ever since. Victoria lost her first kiss to Nate at a popular underground nightclub.

Theodore Knightly(previously William): Tori's god like older brother. Tall and Theo is 19 and a delinquent manwhore. Theo's reputation is well known around the state. He has a carefree and fun personality. Theo is a senior at Sterling College and rules the popular clique. His mum enrolled him to a government Summer school to help him with his sexual fixations. But Theo had other plans. He is best friends with Jesse Parker, another gorgeous manwhore and rebel.

Nathan Kade: 'Nate', is Tori's jaw dropping, heart melting sex magnet roommate. He is well respected by his schoolmates and comes from a wealthy family. He has a cocky, rude personality and loves toying around with people. He is 'the hottest man alive' by Tori, but almost 'the worst manwhore alive' . He's the first one find out about Tori's true identity, then after finding out her secret, he blackmails her into becoming his slave. Not much is known about his family yet. But we do know that Tori's mum is friends with Nate's mum. And Mrs Knightly has chosen Nate to be Tori's date to the upcoming New Years Charity Ball. He stole Tori's first kiss.

Jayda Hart: Tori's best friend since primary school. Jada has dark blonde hair and pale green eyes. She is confident and cool compared to Tori and was thought to be completely different to her. Like Tori, she loves watching dramas and hushing over hot men on the internet. Not much is known about her family, but she has a complicated relationship with Sterling College's Queen Bitch, Helena Vaughan. 

Kaelan Daniels: Nate's friend at Virgin High. Kaelan is has a friendly and cheeky personality. He has beautiful silver blonde hair and crystal blue eyes. It's unknown how he became friends with Nate. Kaelan is the only 'nice' one to Tori from Virgin High, and first male friend she has ever made. He is a bad lier and fears Miss Breisch the most. 

Jesse Parker: Theo's childhood best friend that lived down the street from the Knightly household. Tori used to call Jesse 'Jessica'. He used to play pranks and make fun of Tori along with Theo. But he was also protective and caring towards her. A few years ago, Jesse's parents sent him to a boarding school in the Uk, thinking that it would stop his bad behaviour and help his bad boy reputation. But that didn't work so he was sent to Virgin High. He is Kaelan's roommate and is helping Tori keep her identity hidden. There is a mutual dislike between Jesse and Parker.

Other Characters

Kelilah Breisch: Slutty and ugly teacher at Virgin High. She is head of the health and wellbeing department. Her body and looks are horrendous. She has thick brown tresses, black beady eyes, sausage lips, non existent boob and thunder thighs. It is later on explained that Kelilah is actually a transgender male. She loves get dirty and playing with young men. Her eyes are currently on Tori and her friends at Virgin High.

Sergeant Charles T.O: Ex military sergeant T.O. is the P.E. teacher and head of discipline at Virgin High. His twin is the principle of the school. Serge hates manwhores and is extremely religious. He believes that sexual pleasure is a sin and all the guys at the school should burn in hell. He likes terrorising the students and pushing them to their limits.

Mr and Mrs Knightly: Theo and Tori's parents. They are currently working overseas and have a high position at their work place. They will be coming back for their company's  Charity Ball next month, were their expecting both their children to attend.

Helena Vaughan: She is Sterling College's most popular girl. Her and her gang worship Theo and they used to bully her before they found out who she was to him. She is fake bitch that uses people as she pleases. She has a complicated relationship with Jayda, Tori's best friend. (I added her character to Lesson 1 because I am using her later on...)

Hope that helped a little.

A quick thank you note to all of you lovely readers that are voting and supporting this book!

THANK YOOUUUUUU!!!

Sorry about add people randomly and changing Theo's(Will) name. It just didn't feel right to me and I could visualise 'him' with the name William. I apologise if you liked the original name though.

I will update after I reach my goal on my previous chapter. PROMISE.

if you haven't yet...

VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE!!! 

on my previous chapter. It will mean the world to me :)

Sienna xx