Lesson Ten: Unexpected Surprises

Chapter 10

Unedited

___________________________________________

"Hello?"

"Hello Theo."

"Oh hey baby sis, how's school?"

"It's sunshine and rainbows here." Note the sarcasm. " How's Greece."

"Greece? I'm in Fiji——hold on, one sec." Then I hear. "Slow down babe, I don't want you to choke."

I choke on air. What did just say? Is he——no. He wouldn't. "Theo! What the hell are you doing?!"

"I'm having an eating competition at the Villa. Why?— were you thinking of something dirty?" I can hear humour in his voice.

"No." I deny too quickly.

"Wow, I'm surprised. My little sister is growing up. The prudish Tori that head her head stuck in books for most of her life is having dirty thoughts? Who would've thought."

"What do you expect? I'm stuck in a school for manwhores. Not the most innocent place to be when everyone here is horny." I'm never going to the school toilets ever again. Let's just say, doing their business isn't the only thing they do in there...

"That's fantastic! All you have to do is find someone to bang." This is how my big bro shows his support.

"Umm no. I'm not banging anything or anyone. I'm trying to get a super hot boyfriend...." You know, some one that resembles Harry Styles or Zac Efron...a young Leonard Di Capro.

"But, your going to bang him right?" Theo asks in a confused voice. "Or is he going to—"

"Enough banging!" I cut him off. "I don't even have a guy I like yet." Everyone her is pretty good looking. Too bad their hearts aren't as pretty as their face.

"So your going to chase after a guy, dressed up as a boy?"

"Yes." That's the plan.

"I think, you need to rethink your plan." Theo suggests.

"It'll be fine." Speaking about boys.... "Has mum told you about the party?"

"The one mum drags me to each year? Yes she has. Why?"

"We both have to attend! With a date!!!" I says as if it's it end of the world. The dread  of thinking me going anywhere with Nate is...a nightmare.

"I know. Mum told me, I'm going with your hot best friend."

"Hot best friend?" I have a hot best friend? Since when?

"Yes hot best friend. As is Jayda." He clarifies.

I know who my best friend is you idiot. You think she's hot?"

"She's not just hot. She's one of the sexiest women I know. And I know a lot." Smugness laced in his face.

"Too bad your charms don't work on her." Unlike the rest of the female population at school. Jayda is unfazed by Theo's charms. Which is quite amazing. If anything, she's disgusted with how horny he can get.

"She'll come come around. I aways get them to come around, and they always come back begging  for more."

"Thank you for the reminder." Manwhores.

"So who's you date?" Theo asks and I can't help but cringe inwardly at the thought of him.

"Nathan Kade." I spit his name out like poison.