Lesson Twenty One: On the Way to Revenge

Thanks for reading xx

Unedited

Sorry for typos

______________________________________

Nate's words were like a bucket of cold water thrown in my face. The harsh reality of things knocked me out. As much as I hated to admit, he was right.

I'm weak, always doubting my actions and fearing how others think about me. Too afraid to do anything about my problems and ignore them. I run away from them. Pretend they don't exist.

That's why it's so easy for me to fall for anyone's sugar coated lies, pretty words of praise, anything that makes me feel special. That's why it's so easy for people to use me and play with my feelings. Girls get close to me for my brother's attention, guys get close to get into my pants or for the sake of my family's money. But once they realise how pathetic I am, they leave.

Just like Nate did.

This is why I'm an outcast, a loser, a virgin.

But that's the old me.

The old Victoria Knightly.

I'll make things right for myself. I'll change how I am for me.

No more pushover Tori, pathetic and naive Tori, no more Tori that trusts anyone's word.

From now on, I'll be different. I'll be stronger. I'll make those who've played with my emotions and used me regret it.

I'll make them pay.

I look over to vacant area where Nate's things were.

He kept his word about moving out. I spent an hour in that classroom bawling my eyes out. When I got back to the room, all his belongings were gone. Not a trace of him was left for me to destroy.

I called in sick today, I'm not ready to face the world just yet. And I know I definitely don't what to see Nate's face anytime soon.

Trudging into the bathroom I decide to take a shower. Staring into the mirror, I look like I went through some sort of apocalypse. My hair is sticking up in every direction, my skin is pale and clammy, eyes dull and my lips are dried and chard.

Stepping into the shower, I don't even feel like singing anymore. I just stood there, thinking of how I was going to plan my revenge on those who looked down on me.

What can I do to make people...envy me? Worship me? Adore me?

With my specialty in.........in........do I even have some sort of specialty?

If I ever want to make a stand, I'll need to work on a few areas.

And I know just the person to help me.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Bitch said what?"

Jayda asks, voice going up an octave. "That motherfucker must really have a death wish. He harassed you then blackmailed you. Dick almost drove you off a cliff and got you into jail. Then he starts talking bullshit about you--thats it.

I'm going to kill him."

Jayda wasn't even joking about that. She does kickboxing and knows how to kick ass when she wants to. "I knew he was a dickhead the moment you mentioned him on the phone."

"You said he was a 'total hottie' and you wanted me to get it with him..." I said, recalling what she said.

"Whatever, my conscious clear now. So let's get on that plan of yours."