Lesson Twenty Two(Part 1): What happened at the Party, stays at the Party

Hey guys!

Sorry for the wait

Sorry for the wait.

Unedited.

Enjoy xx

Dedicated to my loyal and amazing readers. Especially Kaelan ;)

_____________________________________________

*beep*

*beep*

*be—

My arm swings out and knocks the blaring alarm off the table, sending it flying towards the wall with a smash. Groaning, I push my face into my pillow and snuggle deeper into the covers. There's a throbbing in my head and my throat feels clogged up. 

Peeling my heavy eye lids open, I try to blink the sleep away. My eyes focus on my reflection in the mirror of a wardrobe.

Since when did I have a mirror in the room—not to mention an alarm?

Then I remember about that party I went to with Jayda last night. We were at this club in the city, Dancing, laughing, drinking....everything else seems kinda of foggy.

I silently study my face and I look like a hungover clown..

My brown hair is frizzed up in a bird's nest, my lipstick is smudged across my face, black stains of mascara around my eyes make me look like a panda.

Not the ideal after party look.

I lay back in the bed and stare at the ceiling. Where the heck am I? Suddenly, something moves next to me. A body shifts under the covers taking most of the blankets with it.

I roll my eyes, that has to be Jayda. I place a hand on her and shake.

"Jayda," I croak. "Jayda get up!"

I sit up, ignoring the sharp pain in my head and crawl towards her.

"Jayda Emerson Hart. Get your ass up right now!" I hiss and shake her harder.

A low moan is all I get in reply and she refuses to move, pulling her head further under the covers.

I lean over and grip the blankets to pull. Just then, the cover slips off me and I'm in my underwear only. Where's my dress? I'll worry about that later.

I hold onto the covers and pull them off Jayda.

"Get up!" I said tugging at the blankets. "We need to get going!"

I'll be in big trouble if I'm not back at school before the morning call. I manage to get the covers off the top of her head. Am I still drunk or did she dye her hair brown last night?

Minutes pass by as she refuses to let go off her death grip on the blankets.

I let go and take a deep breathe to calm myself. I am too hung over to deal with this right now.