Lesson Twenty Three: The Magic of A Mistletoe

Sorry for the wait! 

For all you amazing people.

Enjoy xx

______________________________________

I finally went to the restroom after witnessing a Magic Mike scene unfold before my eyes

I finally went to the restroom after witnessing a Magic Mike scene unfold before my eyes. But instead of gorgeous male stripers dancing, it was a bunch of horny sloths falling naked from the ceiling. 

"It's getting hot in here, so take off all your clothes!" The boys from Virgin High chant, as they sing on top of the tables. Swinging their shirts around while their intoxicated. Bouncers come in, one after the other. Forcing the boys to stop or they'd be kicked out of the club.

"You!" Jesse seethes, finding me in my hiding spot behind the potted plants. "What the hell do you think you're doing here, wearing that!" I roll my eyes at him then look at Nate, who said the exact words moments before.

Why are they so against me wearing this dress and partying? They've seen worse and done worse. "Seriously, both of you are overacting about this. It's not a big deal." 

"Not a big deal?! Tori, do you know how dangerous it is for you to be here alone like this?" Jesse asks.

"I'm not alone. Jayda's here with me." I state. And Jesse doesn't look impressed about that.

I motion to the girl thats currently dirty dancing with a random dude as they play tonsil hockey.

"She's the one that helped you snuck out isn't she?" Jesse asks. "I should of known she was involved with helping you do this. You'd never pull it off on your own." Nate actually nods his head in agreement.

"Excuse you, I am very capable of handling all sorts of situations by myself--"

They give me the 'Sure you can' look. "--....Like opening a jar of cookies by myself, which in fact. Is very difficult to do." That was the only situation that came to mind. 

"I don't care, your going back to the school right now." I'm really get sick and tried of them bossing my around like they own the world. 

"Who made you in charge? News flash Jess, I already have a dad and an older brother. So you don't need to audition for a place. It's taken. 

Oh, by the way, both of you--"  I look at Nate and Jesse. "--shouldn't be here either. So why don't you guys worry about how you're going to deal with the consequences for sneaking out too. It would really suck if you were sent back to military school..."

Nate says silent and Jesse frowns at me. "Here's the deal, I'll stay out of trouble but I'm partying here until I say I'm done. While you two, can do flirt you way through the endless amount of girls here and inflate your egos while your at it. We'll go back to school and act like nothing happened after."

"Okay...ciao." I zoom off before I can hear their reply because I'm guessing I won't like the answer. 

As I turn the corner, I get blocked off bye three female dogs.