00

disclaimer; i don't own teen wolf but i wish i did

;PROLOGUE

"You know Lahey, I appreciate you driving me to the airport but you didn't necessarily have to walk me into the airport." Haley says with a smirk trying to joke around with Isaac.

"Well Argent I'm going to miss you and kind of wish you didn't want to go back to Beacon Hills"

"It's home though and I already talked to Sheriff Stilinski and he said I can stay at his house" Haley says to Isaac so he doesn't worry about her going back.

"You and Stiles under the same roof? That should be interesting" Isaac laughs.

"Yea well wish me luck I'm going to need it cause who knows what trouble will come in Beacon Hills" Haley says as she hugs Isaac.

"And don't worry I'm going to miss you too" Haley adds while still in a death grip hug from Isaac.

"You should get going before you miss your flight" Isaac says letting go of Haley.

"Yeah and don't ever forget about me okay?" Haley tells him as she's starting to walk away from the werewolf beta.

"Never." The beta screams to her across the airport since she's now at a distance.

Haley smiles at his response and then by the time she made it through security and everything she made it on her plane in time and was heading back home to the town filled with the supernatural. Good thing her dad decided to train her while they were in France. But she was excited to be back home, especially since she missed her best friend Mason Hewitt. She was happy when she told him she was coming back because he offered to pick her up from the airport so Sheriff Stilinski didn't have to. After many hours on the plane, she finally landed. She got her baggage from baggage claim and was looking around for Mason and when she spotted him in the airport he was holding a sign that said Haley Argent in glitter paint. She smiled at what her best friend did for her and starts to run towards him until she can finally hug him.

"I missed you so much." Mason says happy that his best friend is finally back.

"I missed you too but I just really needed some time and space after the accident." Haley says meaning about Allison's death.

"Yeah I totally get it and your back now so that's all that matters." Mason tells her as he helps Haley with her bags.

"And by the way that's an awesome sign....but how did you get here again?" Haley questions the boy walking next to her to get to the car he came in.

"My friend Garrett can drive and I hope you don't mind but he also brought his girlfriend Violet."

"Its totally fine Mase, don't stress" Haley says as they finally walk up to the car.

"Here let me help with those," A blonde boy said as he got out of the car.

"Thanks, Garrett right?" Haley asks the helpful blondie in front of her.

"Yes and you must be the sarcastic brunette; Haley Argent, that Mason always talks about" Garrett responds

"That's me," Haley says while getting into the car.

"I'm Violet, nice to finally put the name to the face," Haley laughs

"It's nice to meet you too" Haley responds to the girl sitting passenger in the car.

The car ride to the Stilinski household was pretty eventful since Haley had made two new friends. Once they arrived at the house she got out her bags and said bye to the three teenagers in the car and started to walk up to the house. Once she got to the door she knocked a couple times. After a couple of seconds Sheriff Stilinski opens the door with a smile on his face happy to see the fifteen year old in front of him.

"Sheriff Stilinski." Haley said with a smile and then hugs him.

"Haley its great to see you come on in." Sheriff Stilinski says as he moves so Haley can get through the door

"Thanks so much for letting me stay with you it really means a lot" Haley says with an appreciative smile.

"No problem sweetie and the guest room is just up the stairs and right next to Stiles room," The Sheriff said as he pointed in the direction of the room.

"Great thanks, and if you don't mind me asking where is Stiles?"

"He's on a camping trip right now so he won't be back till later tonight before school starts back up tomorrow and I also didn't tell him you were coming cause I wanted it to be a surprise." Sheriff Stilinski says the brunette in front of him.

"Okay, well I think I'm going to go unpack, take a shower then probably go to bed since its been a long day and I start school tomorrow" Haley explains to the adult as she starts to walk up the stairs.

"Alright, I have to go to work and if you get hungry there's food in the kitchen" Sheriff Stilinski tells the girl as he walks out the door with his keys in hand.

After Haley unpacked and took a shower it was only 9:30 and decided to watch some Supernatural on Netflix since she's only on season four so far. After a couple episodes later and realizing Stiles really won't be home till later, she decids to go to sleep.

She gets under the covers and closes her eyes and tries to get a good night sleep even though she won't considering she still gets nightmares of her sister's death. When she thinks about Allison she normally doesn't cry. She just feels this grief because all she can think is that her sister is gone and every time she needed advice or someone to talk to she would go to Allison and now that Allison is gone she has no one.

Oh how that will change...

================================

just wanted to let you all know that I'm very excited to be writing this story

sorry its kinda boring right now but it will get better i promise

btw the gif added is zoey deutch who is portraying haley argent in this story

word count: 1034

please comment and vote;)

edited; 07/07/16