09

disclaimer; i do not own teen wolf and if i did season 5a would already be here

;DEADPOOL TERMINATED

Waking up in the McCall household is pretty weird to me considering the last thing I remember is dancing with Malia. I walk into their kitchen grab a glass and fill some water in it. I look at the counter and see Scott has left me a note.

Haley,

If you wake up and I'm gone I went to Deaton's

-Scott

Well looks like I know where I'm heading too. After the walk or should I say run, I finally got there. As soon as I walk into Deaton's place I hear Scott talk to Kira.

"We're gonna need help. A lot of help" Scott tells her with a determine look.

"Well good thing I showed up in time" I say making an entrance with a smirk on my face. "Who's ready to fight?" I smile getting ready to help out Satomi's pack.

+++++

+++++

Now I ended up at my dad's old building because Scott thinks it would be a great idea to hide but since we can't really hide maybe it will at least help us protect Satomi's pack a little better. Then all of a sudden Brett is about to attack my dad and my dad has a gun pointed at Brett.

"Wait, Brett, that's my dad, this is his place" I tell Brett in which he retracts his wolf form.

"Scott, if your bringing guests you could've called" My dad tells the true alpha.

"I-I didn't have anywhere else to take them," Scott explains.

"I know this man, he may not remember but we've met before" Satomi says telling Scott.

"You can trust him, I trust him" Scott says defending my dad.

"How do we know he's not like the others?" Satomi questions out loud.

"What others?" My dad questions

"Last night, their was a whole team after them, and they used crossbow" Kira tells my dad as she hands him the arrow.

"Their hunters aren't they?" Scott questions my dad.

"Not if they're hunting for profit, not anymore"

"Can they find us?" Brett asks

"They might already know you're here, and maybe they're waiting for dark," My dad tells the beta that Liam despises.

"So we aren't safe here," Kira states the obvious

"We're not safe anywhere" I say telling the truth.

"Their coming Scott, and their still coming for you too, your still number one on the deadpool." My dad informs him

"I know, I know Lydia can get the answer from Meredith, but she just needs some more time" Scott informs my dad

"Well then that's what she'll get"

+++++

+++++

As my Dad sets up security alarms to know when someone is breaking in, we got Derek and Braeden helping us fight off these assassins. Here we are just standing around waiting to fight and trying to come up with plans how to stop this.

"What if there is no stopping it, what if it doesn't end until we're all dead," Brett says referring to the deadpool.

"Then lets send a message. Lets make tonight perfectly clear to anyone with a copy of that list. It doesn't matter if their professional assassins, hunters, or amateur who just picked up a gun. Anyone who thinks they can hunt and kill us for money is going to get put on another list, our list. They get to be a name on our deadpool." Derek tells us all and in which Braeden cocks the gun in response.

After a while were all still just waiting getting ready to fight until we hear one of those alarms go off signaling someone broke in.

"GET BACK" I yell and some the assassins threw some smoke bombs around us and start shooting.

My dad grabs his machine gun and his the first to start shooting back. Then Derek who is starting next to me gets his gun out like me and starts to shot trying to stop the assassins.

Kira uses her katana and her badass kitsune skills to help fight while Scott uses his werewolf abilities. Satomi was starting to get more assassins then she could handle so it took one side while my dad took the other and we just kept shooting trying to help protect her. Don't forget Derek and Braeden who our also using their guns trying to help but there is still too many.

As I was walking around, I heard Lori calling for Brett.

"Brett...Brett, where are you" she says getting scared.

I stand in front of her protecting her until I see an assassin coming towards us. I go to shot but my gun ran out of bullets.

"SCOTT....SCOTT" I yell for help knowing that we could really use it right about know.

"Close your eyes" I tell Lori but then out of nowhere Scott comes and attacks the assassin.

Scott just keeps hitting the guy and punching him. Scott getting angrier at each punch he takes to the guy who almost shot Lori and me.

Then all of those assassins' phones vibrate and ring and they all start to back off. Stiles and Malia shut down the deadpool.

The deadpool is over.

==============================================

words;816

sorry for the little update but hope you guys like it 

i also will post a little more considering it is christmas break