08

disclaimer;i do not own the awesome show which is teen wolf

for all you 5SOS fans out there, i hope you love the title;)

;SHE'S KINDA HOT

Lydia, Stiles and me ended up at the Police Station at night because we figured out the Benefactor would have to be a banshee, to know that the person on the list died, which somehow leads to Lydia's grandmother who might've faked her death and if she did she might be the Benefactor. 

We decided to also get Parrish in this conversation but when Mr.Stilinski asks no one says anything about his whereabouts. Then we hear a gun shot go off and see Parrish burnt and fighting off an officer named Haigh. Stilinski aims his gun towards the two that are fighting, as soon as I realize Sheriff is about to get shot, I jump in front of him but it was too late and the bullet hit him.

Now I'm at the hospital with the Stilinski family trying to get Papa Stilinski situated for his surgery tomorrow.

"Alright, Mr. Stilinski" The doctor says while looking at a file.

"Sheriff" Stiles says correcting the doctor.

"Sheriff Stilinski, got you scheduled for surgery first thing in the morning, unfortunately it's going to take a little digging to get that slug out of your shoulder." The doctor tells him to let him know what's going on.

"Ah that's fine, ah one more. What's this part, what's this line?" Sheriff Stilinski asks the doctor pointing at something on paper.

"Patient Responsibility, parts of the procedure and the hospital say not covered by insurance"

"Oh are those big parts? Expensive parts?" Sheriff makes a worried face.

"That's between you and your insurance unfortunately. You should start to feel the morphine in a minute, try and get some rest Mr.-Sheriff," the doctor says before leaving the room.

"Hey stop that" Papa Stilinski tells Stiles noticing his worried look. "I was just curious about the terminology we're not in any kind of dire straights"

"I know about the bills dad, I know about the collectors calling about Eichen House, I know about the advance from the department for the credit cards," Stiles tells him.

"Stiles, are you going through my stuff?" Sheriff asks his son in an angry tone.

"Yeah, I go through all your stuff, especially when you keep things from me"

"I keep things from you because you don't need to know everything"

"Yes I do, I have to know everything, or how the hell am I suppose to take care of you?" Stiles tells his dad getting to the point.

"You're not supposed to take care of me, I'm the dad, you're the son, get it? Dad. Son. I take care of you." Papa Stilinski says raising his voice and pointing back between him and Stiles.

"You're supposed to take care of each other," I say to both of them trying to calm down the situation as Stiles sits down on a chair in the room.

"Hey, we're gonna be alright" Sheriff tells his son trying not to make him worry.

"How do you know Dad?" Stiles questions his dad.

"I don't. But the morphine's kicking in and I'm not that worried about anything right now" The Sheriff says before he starts to fall asleep.

"I am" Stiles whispers under his breath which makes me go and sit on his lap so I can give him a proper hug.

"Will all be okay" I tell him trying to convince him, but I can't even convince myself.