02

disclaimer; teen wolf belongs to jeff davis:) 

;WHO THE HELL IS THAT?

Well since Stiles is my ride and I promised Liam I would watch tryouts, here I am in the morning walking behind Scott and Stiles why they talk about all the problems in their life.

"Of course your still captain you got up your grades like coach told you to right?" As Stiles questions his bestie.

"Yeah, but he never told me I was back on the team, he just told me to show up at tryouts" Scott explains.

"We got bigger things to deal with anyway, did you tell Argent yet?"

"I texted him but he didn't get back to me" Scott says then I decide to add in "same here"

"Wait you told him his sister Kate came back from the dead over a text?" Stiles questions him in disbelief. 

"well she did't really ever die" I tell the boys about that since basically she was just evolving into a werejaguar.

"I didn't have the money to call France" Scott says ignoring my comment.

"Yea well you think you got money problems try paying for an MRI and a visit to Eichen House"

"Another notice?"

"Yeah and this one said final"

"Now what the hell are we doing here anyways? We got about 117 million problems and worrying about our status on the lacrosse team isn't one of those problems" Stiles says to his best friend.

"It is now," I say with a smirk watching Liam catch all the lacrosse balls before they can go in the net. "Who the hell is that?" Stiles questions. "Liam Dunbar" I tell both the idiots as soon as Liam took his helmet off and sent me a wink and a boyish grin to which I wave back to the lacrosse cutie surprising the boys behind me as I start walking away from them.

+++++

+++++

Since the lacrosse tryouts got done with before school starts I told Liam I would wait for him to change. After a couple minutes I look inside the locker room and see Stiles and Scott talk to him, which makes me a little suspicious why, so I try to listen in.

"You're a freshman like Haley Argent right?" Scott asks. "Yeah" Liam responds.

"But you weren't here last semester."

"Transferred from Devenford Prep" Liam says while shrugging his shoulders like it's not a big deal.

"You transferred?" Scott questions "Yea"

"No, you got kicked out didn't you?"

curse his werewolf abilities.

"Alright, look, kicked out or transferred, what do you guys care? I came here to play lacrosse... the team could use a few more good players right?" Liam asks the two idiots that I know so well.

"No, no we don't need any good players" Stiles says." Actually we could sort of use a couple," Scott says interrupting his friend.

"How did you get this good? Have you always been this good? Or did it suddenly happen once over night? Have you ever been out in the middle of the woods during a night-" "Stilinski" I yell at him, interrupting his sentence and walking into the locker room gaining people's attention.

"What are you all looking at?!?" which makes all of them look away.

"I learned from my stepfather alright? He made team captain when he was a sophomore, like you. And yea, I guess I'm just that good" Liam told Stiles as he grabbed his stuff. "C'mon Haley lets get to Algebra" Liam adds while I left out the locker rooms with him.