11

disclaimer; i do not own teen wolf 

;THE PARADISE THAT IS MEXICO

"You are not going to Mexico" Papa Stilinski tells us both while pointing at both of us.

"Dad, Scott and Kira have been kidnapped and taken to Mexico." Stiles tells his dad. " Think that's a pretty good reason for a trip to Mexico."

"Ok...even if Deaton is right about this, the best thing to do is go through the proper channels" Sheriff starts but Stiles and I interrupt.

"Dad" Stiles yells the same time I yell "Papa Stilinski".

"That means calling the right law enforcements agencies, border patrol, putting out on all points" Sheriff explains to us.

"We can't wait, someone has to go down there right now and save them." I tell him getting angry.

"We're going" Stiles says backing me up.

"Oh I can keep you from going" Sheriff tells us.

"We would find a way," Stiles tells his dad.

"I can throw you in a cell" Sheriff says trying to threaten us into not going.

"Still find a way," I tell him.

"Stiles, Haley, just give me more time to think of a better verification then a psychic dream that came from a guy with a third eye" Sheriff tells us. " I'll even buy three tickets tot Mexico, okay?"

"Okay, okay great.... do I get a gun?" Stiles questions his dad.

"No" Sheriff says while I say "Hell no" because Stiles with a gun would be bad.

"But Haley gets to use one" Stiles whines upset he doesn't get to use one.

"Stiles I'm trained and you're not, also you can't ever seem to use weapons," I tell him.

"So not true" He tells me denying what I'm saying.

"Really do we have to go back down memory lane when you didn't know how to work a crossbow and almost shot Scott?" I ask him.

"Nah, I'm good" Stiles says as we walk out of his dad's office.

+++++

+++++

Now I'm at Scott's house in his room with Malia and Stiles trying to find something for her to smell so we can help track Scott down. Stiles is rummaging his closet and finds a shirt and throws it to Malia but of course it smelt like fabric softener.

Stiles goes into the bathroom and opens up the laundry basket grabbing a pair of Scott's boxers.

"Remember Scott's life is on the line," Stiles tells her as he holds Scott's underwear in his hand.

"Why cant she just use the pillow?" I ask pointing to Scott's bed.

Malia then grabs the pillow and got the scent and we run down the stairs to see Liam there.

"Uh Liam go home, your not coming with us" Stiles tells Liam as we start walking closer to the door to leave.

"Why not?" Liam asks obviously wanting to help find Scott.

"Cause it's a full moon and I don't feel like driving all the way down to Mexico just to get my throat ripped out" Stiles says being brutally honest.

"We can lock me up, chain me down to the backseat or something" Liam says trying to figure out a way.

"You tore through the last chains remember?" Malia tells the beta.

"Yea we would have to freeze you in carbonite to get you down there" Stiles says while being able to make a Star Wars reference.