05

disclaimer; teen wolf belongs to jeff davis

;DEPUTY HOTTIE

Getting attacked by Violet I guess wasn't the best highlight of my night. After the attack, Stiles called his dad and the police came to the school to get Violet and Garrett and arrest them but of course Garrett was no where to be found. While I was standing by Scott waiting for the police to take my make my statement, I see Deputy Parrish(more like deputy hottie) walk Violet down the hall in handcuffs so she won't escape.

"Jordan Parrish" Violet says like she heard his name before.

"Deputy Parrish" He corrects her while she rolls her eyes at him which then they land on me and she gives me an evil glare which I glare right back at her.

"Sheriff what is that? Is that the weapon?" Agent McCall asks while pointing at Violet's necklace in the evidence bag.

"Yeah, it's a thermo-cut wire" Sheriff Stilinski replies in which Agent McCall makes a face in which he somehow is connecting things together. He starts walking over to Deputy Parrish with Mr.Stilinski trailing behind. Then Liam comes out of nowhere from around the corner.

"Where's Kira?" Scott questions his beta.

"She took off, Stiles told her about Lydia cracking the second part of the deadpool." Liam explains to his Alpha.

"Her mom is on it" I

"Everyone's on it" Liam says getting worried.

"Your not" I say trying to help him get calm about the situation

"Not yet, there's still another third right?" Liam says getting more worried by the second.

Scott then uses his werewolf hearing abilities to see what his dad is saying to Violet. Then Deputy Parrish starts walking Violet out of the school and Sheriff is asking for both of Garrett and Violet's locker combinations. Which Scott then gets this brilliant idea to go and break into Garrett's locker in the boy's locker room. So here I am standing next to Liam standing on watch out in case some one starts coming.

"I think someone's coming. Hurry." Liam says to Scott while he's looking through Garrett's locker.

"Did you find anything?" I ask Scott, so we can get the hell out of here.

"No, nothing" Scott says which I can tell he's actually lying. What did you find Scott?

+++++

+++++

Liam: do you want to go running with Mason and me?

Haley: thanks but ill pass I don't really like running

Liam: okay but remember we still have to talk

Haley: yea, how about after school?

Liam: see you then

After to responding to Liam, Stiles' Lydia, and I made it to the Police Station to talk to Deputy Parrish since we found out he's on the second part of the list.

"Your dad should be back within the hour, you wanna wait in his office?" Deputy Parrish asks Stiles as us three follow behind him walking into the Sheriff's office.

"Actually we wanna talk to you" Stiles tells the deputy in front of us. To which Lydia adds. "Privately"

After telling him that he gets the most confused look on his face. We hand him over the deadpool and he starts looking at it.