03

disclaimer; still don't own teen wolf

;KINKY STILINSKI

Liam's POV(wow this is new)

Waking up duct taped in someone's bathtub is not the best thing in the whole world. Also the captain of the lacrosse team biting your arm isn't all so great either. It's also not helping when I can hear them talking and one of them wants to bury my body in the desert. After taking me out of the tub they put me in a chair and decide to try to explain what's happening but my phone keeps interrupting them.

"Just oh my god, give me your phone" Stiles yells in frustration as he takes my phone out of my pocket.

"Wait...why is Haley texting you?" Stiles asks curious.

"YOU GUYS ALMOST KISSED" Scott and Stiles scream at the same time.

"Alright where were we at....oh yea, unless it kills you" Stiles continues, then realizing he said that he replies to his own comment realizing he made a mistake. "Oh"

"Liam its alright, your gonna be okay, your not gonna die" Scott says and since the two look gulliable I decide to fake cry.

"Probably not" Stiles adds which meant Scott says, "Stop it" "Possibly" Stiles continues with his comments that weren't helping. "Would you just help me untie him?"

"Yep" Stiles agrees.

They untie me and Scott asks if I'm okay. I get up, turn around, take the chair and throw it at both the guys standing in front of me.

"Liam what the hell?" Stiles says which then I respond with a punch to his face and run out of the room and towards the stairs when I realized my leg has somehow healed. After I realize that Stiles and Scott charge at me and we all went tumbling down the stairs. Before they could grab me I ran out the front door and started to run home.

Haley POV

As I woke up, I got ready for school like I always did and when I was all done with my routine and ready to go to hell, oh I mean school, Sheriff Stilinski just left Stiles room saying "I don't even wanna know" as he exits his son's room which makes me curious so I stand in front of his room.

"There's nothing to know cause I just-" Stiles says to his dad even though he's halfway down the hall. "I don't get it" Malia says which makes me wanna finally say my sarcastic comment.

"Stiles, I never knew you were the kinky type" I say with a wink that makes me laugh at my own joke as I walk down the hallway so I could go to the kitchen and eat breakfast.

"YOU ARE UNBELIEVEABLE!" Stiles shouts from his room making me die with laughter.

+++++

+++++

When I get to school I see Liam and Mason. I was going to go say hi to them but as soon as I got there Liam left.

"Is he okay?" I ask Mason with worry.

"I have no clue," Mason says as we start to walk into to school.

"Um did he mention me at all to you?" I ask curiously to see if Liam brought up the almost kiss.

"Uh no why?" Mason asks intrigued. "Maybe because we almost kissed yesterday" I tell Mason

"Omg yes my otp is happening"

"Were your otp? Wow you need to watch more shows then" I say to Mason as we depart are way to different classes.

+++++