01

disclaimer;still don't own teen wolf or have any affiliation with Dylan O'Brien:(

; MEETING A WERECOYOTE AT 7AM

Haley's alarm goes off waking her up for her first day at Beacon Hills High. She shuts it off and realizes that school officially sucks because who wants to wake up at six in the morning on a Monday. When she finally decides to get out of bed, she put on the outfit she laid out last night and decided to do her routine. She puts on some makeup and brushes her hair. When she finishes, she grabs her bag and walks down the stairs. From afar, Stiles' back was turned to Haley so she thought it would be a great idea to do a sneak attack on him. As soon as she jumps on his back, Stiles started screaming like a little girl.

"Haley what the hell are you- wait Haley what are you doing here" Stiles asks her as she jump off his back.

"Um I live here now" Haley state to him as she give him a 'duh' look as she bites into the apple she grabbed off the counter. Before he gets to respond a teenage girl walks down the stairs with a confused look on her face.

"Stiles, who is this?" The confused girl asks the sarcastic teenage boy next to Haley.

"Uh Malia, this is Haley and apparently she is now living with my dad and I" Stiles told the girl whose name Haley Just found out was Malia. Malia then decides to walk up towards Haley and then she sniffs her, which Haley found pretty strange.

"Um Stiles..." Haley starts but he decides to interrupt." It's progress okay?"

"What ever you say but um one, why is she in this house and two, what supernatural creature is she because people don't go sniffing other people?"

"Well Malia is my uh girlfriend and she is a werecoyote," Haley laughs.

"Yea right like you have a girlfriend" Haley says to him while walking out the door to go towards 'Roscoe' his jeep. " I'll be waiting in your jeep."

About five minutes later both stiles and malia are in the car now and they're on their way to school.

"So Malia since I don't know much about you...what's your favorite food?" Haley questions the werecoyote sitting in the passenger seat.

"Deer" Malia states very honestly.

"Pizza" Stiles says correcting Malia like she said the wrong answer. "And oh look were here now" Stiles said pulling into a parking space at Beacon Hills High.

"If you go to the office, they should have your schedule and your locker number with the combination" Stiles told Haley walking off and leaving her alone with Malia, who then left in the other direction leaving her standing right by Stiles' jeep.

"Great" Haley mutters while walking into the school and heading towards the office. After she gets her schedule, she starts to look for her locker and couldn't find it and being the clumsy person she is, she knocked into someone and landed on the floor.

"I'm so sorry" A blue-eyed boy said while helping her off the floor.

"Thanks and you really don't have to apologize its my fault I can't find my locker and I'm just all over the place."

He then stuck out his hand and says, "I'm Liam and I'm new too"

"Haley" she tells Liam, shaking his hand while smiling. "Can I see your schedule?"

"Um.... why?" Liam asks. "Um to see if we have any of the same classes you dummy," Haley says while smiling at him. "Well it looks we have almost all the same class besides first and fifth period." She tells him when she hands back his schedule.