10

disclaimer; i do no own teen wolf and if i did Liam's last name would be dunbabe and not dunbar

;OH DEER

While Mason and Liam play video games, I'm sitting on Liam's bed catching up on all the homework I missed thanks to the deadpool. Catching up on schoolwork is a lot harder than I thought it would be. I'm just happy that the deadpool is terminated and things can start calming down again. We could all use a little break.

"When did you get so good?" Mason questions his friend who I guess used to suck at video games. "You've been practicing or did you just suddenly get superhuman reflexes?"

"Uh practicing...yea-a I've bee practicing" Liam stutters trying to lie smoothly to Mason.

Good job Liam.

"And I should be studying" Mason then puts down the controller and starts getting up to leave.

"Where are you going?" Liam questions his friend getting nervous and makes Mason sit back down.

"Home? I got a history test tomorrow," Mason tells Liam

"I'm with you brother," I say referring to the history test I'm so not prepared for.

"C'mon one more game" Liam tells him trying to get Mason to stay.

"Yea, you said that four games ago"

"Study here, you can stay over" Liam says really trying to get Mason to stay. "C'mon just one more game, one more"

"You okay?" Mason asks getting worried like I am.

"Yea-a you're right you should go" Liam tells Mason. "You should probably study too"

"See you at school" Liam tells Mason while playing with the controller.

As soon as Mason left I started to put my things in my bag getting ready to get back to the Stilinski household since I don't want no one to worry about me.

"You're leaving too?" Liam asks me.

"Liam are you okay?" I ask him already knowing the answer but want him to tell me the truth.

"Yea ill be fine don't worry" he tells me like its not a big deal.

"Well I do worry, so how about I text Stile's dad and tell him I'm staying at a friends house?" I ask Liam making sure its okay with him.

"You would do that for me?" Liam asks shocked.

"Of course I would" I smile then kiss him on the lips. Our lips move in sync for a while until I pull away so I can text Papa Stilinski so he doesn't worry. After that I get under the covers on Liam's bed and he shuts the lights off.

I turn to Liam and decide I should tell him about the nightmares just in case I wake him up screaming "uh Li, I just want to let you know if I start screaming in my sleep or end up rolling around to much just wake me up"

"What's going on?" Liam asks with a concern look on his face.

"I get these nightmares no big deal" I tell him while giving him a small smile.

"I see the Berserkers sometimes" Liam tells me which then I reply before give his lips a quick peck and grabbing onto his hand.

"I'm glad I have you to protect me" I tell him which makes him smile and then he wraps his arms around me and I end up falling into a blissful sleep.

+++++

+++++

I walk into the Stilinski household after a long day. On my way to my room I see Malia on Stiles bed and Stiles sitting at his desk. I knock on the door, which gets their attention.