Dreams and Visions (Part1)

KatherineP.O.V.

“Where am I?”I asked looking around. I found myself at cemetery in a casket. Was I dead? Well of course not I’m pretty much alive, but how did I get here and most of all who am I? I get out of the casket and trip over something on the ground. I fall to the ground and look to see a woman lying dead on the floor. “Oh my god.” I say standing up and back up a way from the body until my back hits something hard and I turn around to see a man standing behind me. “Are you okay?” he asked in a British accent. “W-where did you come from, who’s that lady and what am I doing here?” I asked. “Oh her she doesn’t matter. Do you remember anything, I mean about how you got here?” he asked. I thought about it before answering. “No, I don’t really everything is blank to me, like I have no memory of anything.” I tell him. He smiles. “Good, looks like that witch did her job.” he said. “What?” I asked. Did he just say witch? He grabs my shoulders and dragged me away from the casket and out of the cemetery. “Hey, wait where are you taking me?” I asked as he pushed me into a car. “Don’t worry about it, sleep.” he said as his pupils dilated. I started to feel sleepy and I closed my eyes and everything went black.

                                          ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Katherine. Katherine honey wake up.” A voice said outside of my door.

I open my eyes and sighed. Another dream. I got up out of my bed and walked towards the window and pulled back the curtains and let the sun light up the whole room. “Katherine you up?” the voice asked. “Yeah mom I’m up.” I tell her. “Well hurry up, get dressed and come down for breakfast.” she said and walks away from my door. I walk over to my closet. I open it and twirl my necklace while looking at my clothes. It was a lapis lazuli stone, it was beautiful and I never took it off, I don’t know why but I thought that I should always wear it. I grab a navy blue short sleeve t-shirt, demi jeans, my brown leather long sleeve jacket and my knee high flat boots.I brush through my straight brown hair before leaving my room and going down stairs.

When I get down I walk to the kitchen and see my mom on the stove cooking pancakes, eggs and sausages and my dad siting down at the table reading the newspaper. “Morning Dad.” I say walking over to him and giving him a kiss on the cheek. “Morning Sweetie.” he says. “Morning Mom.” I say giving her a hug on her shoulder. “Morning Kat.” She said. “Mm smells good.” I say walking over to the coffee machine and pouring me some coffee. Right when I’m about to take a sip my brother Jason took it from me and took a sip. “Hey.” I say. “What?” he asked. “That’s mine.” I tell him. “Yeah its good too.” he said smiling before taking another sip. I glared at him as he walks out of the room and sits on the couch watching TV. “Here Kat.” Mom said putting down a plate of food on the table. I walk over and sit down across from my dad. “Thanks mom.” I say as I start eating my food. “What the hell.” I heard my dad say. I look to see him looking behind me. I turn around in my chair and see he’s looking at the TV. that was showing a news report.

And just like that it’s gone. Can we play it one more time.” the news lady said and they showed a video tape of dark clouds in the sky and then they start to swirl around into bright colors and a tornado drops down with a crack and then after a few seconds later its gone and there’s nothing but dust floating in the air. “This video was taking from a group of teenagers last night...”my brother turned down the volume. I got up out of my chair. “Wait turn it back up.” I tell him and he does. “Go back a little towards the end.” I say sitting next to him. He goes back to the last part where the dust was all around and that’s when I saw it. “Pause it.” I say and he pauses the screen. In the right corner was a tall dark figure throughout the dust.

I closed my eyes and when I opened them I found myself outside at night in a parking lot. “Katherine.” I turn around to see a really tall man who was wearing a green cape, some kind of armor and had black hair that was slicked back,and green eyes that were staring at me with a smile on his face .But there was something in his eyes, happiness, love and relief. “Who are you?” I asked."What do you mean,dont you know who I am." he asked. "No,I dont."I say.His smiled went away and he looked sad and confused.Why would he be sad about me not remembering him,should I? “Katherine, Katherine, Katherine.” Someone started to say as it echoed. “Wait don’t go.” He said. I started to shake and soon everything started to disappear. “Katherine.” He yelled and everything went away. I opened my eyes to find my brother shaking me. “What?” I asked. “Come on we have to go.” He says grabbing his book bag and walking towards the door. I got up off the couch and got my book bag and followed behind him. I walk over to the t.v. and turn it off. “Bye.” I say opening the door. “Bye, have a good day at school.” I heard my mom say before I closed the door.