Ew blood...it taste good

KatherineP.O.V.

“Hey get up, come on sleepy head wake up or we’re going to miss school.” I heard Jason say. I groan as I put my pillow on top off my head. “Oh come on just get up already-”Jason ripping the pillow off my head he looked at me and dropped the pillow. “What?” I asked getting up. “Mom!” Jason said walking out of my room into the hall way. “MOM!” he yelled. “What is it Jason?” she asked. I few moments later Jason came back with mom trailing behind him. “Look.” he said pointing to me. My mom put her hands up to her mouth. “Katherine honey are you alright?” She asked stepping towards me. “I’m fine why, what’s the matter?” I asked getting worried. “You look really bad, maybe she’s sick?” Jason asked. Mom put her hand on my forehead. “She doesn’t have a fever, maybe we should call a doctor.” my mom said. “Wait what do I look like?” I asked. “Your skin is pale, you have dark circle around your eyes and your hair color looks dull.” Jason said. “I’m going to call a doctor and then call the school and tell them Katherine isn’t going to be there today.” she said. “Does that mean I don’t have to go to school too?” Jason asked. “No you’re still going to school now go and get dressed.” she said. Jason left and went back into his room. “Stay here, I’ll be back with some soup after I call the doctor.” she said before walking out of my room.

 I lay back down in my bed. “Not going to school today are we Katherine?” a voice asked besides me. I turn my head and see Loki lying down next to me. I scream as I fall out of my bed. “What are you doing, how are you in my room?” I asked. “You let me in.” he said. “No I didn’t I let my cat Luke come in. Where’s Luke did you do something to him?” I asked. “I am Luke.” he said. “What, no Luke is a black cat with green eyes and-”I got cut off when Loki got off the bed and turned into Luke. “No, no, no this is not happening, you can’t be-how did you?” I said. Loki turned back into a human. He started to walk towards me. “No stay back!” I said. He stopped. “Katherine is everything alright?” my mom asked. I notice the door was open and I ran for it and I swear it felt like I got there in a second. Right when I was almost out Loki wrapped his arms around my waist and grabbed me. “Let go off me!” I said. “Katherine?”

“Mom hel-”I said but got cut off when Loki but his wrist up to my mouth. I pulled his hand away and I felt something wet on my lips. He shoved his wrist back on my mouth. “You need to drink.” Loki said. And I did. Warm liquid came into my mouth and it tasted sweet. Loki pulled his wrist from my mouth and let me go. “What was that?” I asked wiping my mouth. “Blood.” Loki said. I looked at him then down at his wrist that was bleeding. “Ew you made me drink you blood that’s disgusting!” I said. “But you liked it didn’t you.” Loki said. “Katherine.” I turned to the door and see my mom. I looked at were Loki was before and saw that he was gone. “Are you okay?” she asked. “I’m fine.” I said. “Well you look better.” she said walking over to me. “What do you mean?” I asked. “You look like you were never sick. The doctor will be here soon so I’ll let him check you to see if you’re fine or if you might get sick again.” she said before leaving the room. I felt a breeze and saw that my window was open. I went over and closed it. I saw a black green eyed cat staring at me from my porch. Blood, looks nasty but surprisingly good.