A Birthday party, Fireworks and a Ring

This chapter is dedicated to madamejazabel. You are the best big sister every! Thanks for all your support on my books and everything! And to everyone else who has fanned me or voted and commented on this book or any of my other books thanks, you guys rock!:)Katherines outfit is at the side for the party.Here’s the chapter!

(Few months later)

KatherineP.O.V.

“Katherine, Tony can you please take a break from all this?” Pepper asked walking into the lad. “Aw come on! I didn’t even get a chance to try yet.” I whined and Tony laughed. “Well you can try later, right now you need to get in the shower and get dressed, you to Mr.” Pepper said. Me and Tony groaned. “See me thinking as it’s my building-” “And my party that the people would just wait for us.” I finished for Tony. “Shower. Upstairs. Now.” Pepper said. I put my arm in the air as the hand from my suit attached itself to my hand and down my arm. I did the same thing with my legs and my other arm and started to hover in the air. “You’ll have to get me first.” I said. I felt someone grabbed my legs and pulled me down. “Loki, no fair you’re supposed to be on my side.” I said and he smirked. “Thank you Loki, Katherine?” Pepper asked. I sighed. “Tony.” I said. He pressed a button and the parts of the suit fell off on to the floor.

“Good. Come on.” Pepper said. Tony got up out of his chair and followed her out of the lab. “Take us to my room.” I told Loki. “As you wish.” he said. In a blink of an eye Loki teleport us to my room. I went into the bathroom and took a shower. When I got out Loki was gone. I got dressed and left my room and went into the elevator. When I got out and went into the ball room. When I got to the steps everyone turned and looked at me. “HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATHERINE!” Everyone yelled. I smiled as I walk down the steps. When I made it to the end Tony and Pepper came up to me. “Who are all these people?” I asked. “Some are students from your school, everybody else I don’t know, Tony invited them.” Pepper said. I nod my head. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around. “Well hello Katherine.” Damon said. “Damon, what are you doing here?” I asked. “You know I was in town thought I would visit.” he said.

“Oh how nice of you. You don’t plan on staying here long right?” I asked. “No just tonight, but it’s been a while since I’ve been in New York. How’s your boy toy?” he asked. “Boyfriend. You were the boy toy, remember that.” I said giving him a pat on the shoulder before walking away into the crowd. I grabbed a glass of champion from one of the servers walking past me and went to the middle of the dance floor. I saw Loki staring at me from across the room. I took a sip of my drink as I listen to the music.

Aren't you somethin' to admire, cause your shine is somethin' like a mirror

And I can't help but notice, you reflect in this heart of mine

If you ever feel alone and the glare makes me hard to find

Just know that I'm always parallel on the other side

Cause with your hand in my hand and a pocket full of soul

I can tell you there's no place we couldn't go

Just put your hand on the glass, I'll be tryin' to pull you through

You just gotta be strong

Cause I don't wanna lose you now

I'm lookin' right at the other half of me

The vacancy that sat in my heart

Is a space that now you hold

Show me how to fight for now

And I'll tell you baby, it was easy