Klaus

KatherineP.O.V.

Pepper screamed as she tackled me into a hug. “Pepper I can’t breathe.” I said. She pulled away and I notice tears on her cheek. “Sorry it’s just, we thought you were dead and now you’re here, oh come here you!” she said pulling me back into a hug. “Well now that we're back together again what are we going to do with little Hawkeye and rock of ages?” Tony asked. I hit him in the arm. “What?” Tony asked. “You guys don’t have to worry about me, I’ll just be heading home.” Jason said. “Wait, Jason I know that we aren’t family by blood but either way I want you to know you’re still my brother.” I said. He smiled. “Thanks Katherine.” he said. “And you.” I said pointing to Tony. “Don’t call my boyfriend names.” I said. “Really you’re actually calling him your boyfriend.” he said. “Yeah, got a problem with it.” I said. “Yes I do and I don’t think he will be here for long, his brother or S.H.I.E.L.D. might be out looking for him.” Tony said.

“You don’t need to worry; my father released me from my imprisonment and even sent me here to be with Katherine.” Loki said moving over to me and putting his arm around my waist and giving me a kiss on the forehead. “Aw you guys are so cute together, Katherine since your back I think we should have a little celebration tomorrow.” Pepper said. “Alright sounds like a plan, and you can come too.” Tony said pointing to Jason. “Thanks well I got to get going, see you guys tomorrow.” he said before going into the elevator and leaving. “Well it’s getting late and you guys are probably pretty tired, so Loki are you going to sleep with Katherine in her room-”Pepper said but Tony cut her off. “Oh hell no, he’s going to be in a separate room.” he said. “No he’s going to be in my room, Tony don’t you trust me.” I said. “Yes but him I don’t.” he said. “Tony.” I said giving him the puppy dog eyes. “Fine, but If he does anything I’ll put on my suit and kick his ass all the way back to Mars where he came from.” he said. “It’s Asgard Tony, not Mars.” I said. “Whatever.” he said. “Come on Loki.” I said grabbing his arm and pulling him towards the elevator.

                                                                   ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I woke up the next morning to the sunlight hitting my eyes. I turned to the other side away from the sun. “Good morning love.” I opened my eyes to see Loki staring at me. “Morning.” I say with a smile. He pulls me close and gives me a kiss on the cheek. “Morning.” a voice said. “Tony!!”I said sitting up. He was sitting in a chair across the room. His hair was cut differently and it looked nice on him. “When did you get in here?” I asked. “A few seconds ago.” he said. “You know there’s this thing called knocking before entering.” I said. “Yeah I know but that’s not my style, get up and get dressed we leave in 15.” he said before leaving. I got out of bed and went over to my dresser. I took out a long sleeve green shirt with black pants with black heels. I got dressed and I noticed that Loki was dressed too. “I went over and grabbed a Jacket. “Ready love?” Loki asked. “Yep.” I said grabbing his hand and going towards the elevator.

“There they are.” Pepper said walking over to us as we got out of the elevator. She gave me a hug which I returned and I notice Jason standing next to Tony. I walked over to him and gave him a hug. “So what are we going to do?” I asked. “First we are going to go to your school, I decided that I know how much you hate it and I thought that’s one thing you would want to not do so I’m going to get you out of that. Then we will be having a celebration here and we will party.” Tony said. “And get drunk!” I add. “Yes that too, now come on everyone to the car.” Tony said.

                                                       ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A while later we all made it to the school Tony and Pepper went to the office while me, Jason and Loki went to my locker to take out my stuff. “So did you tell your parents?” I asked. “Nothing just that you were sleeping over at Jades.” he said. “Well you guys go and meet me at the car I’ll catch up.” I said. “Okay, come one Luke.” Jason said patting Loki’s shoulder. “You know before I didn’t have the chance but I could kill you right now.” Loki said glaring at Jason. “Then try and get me kitty cat.” Jason said before running off. Loki was about to go after when I stopped him. “Don’t kill him, injure him maybe but don’t kill him.” I say. He nods his head and gives me a kiss on the lips before running after Jason. I grabbed my stuff and put it in my bag and closed the locker. I leaned against the locker and shook my head with a smile on my face. He’s probably going to end up killing him; I would love to see that, just kidding I better go stop him. I got off my locker with a smile still on my face as I walk towards the doors and pushed them open only to come face to face with someone I didn’t expect to see. “Klaus.” I said as I dropped my bag to the ground. He smirked. I turned around to go the other way but he was right there. “Hello Katerina, a little birdie told me you got your memories back and that you have been reunited with your so called family and lover.” he said. He walked up close to me and I backed away scared. “What are we going to do about that?” he asked.

Oh snap Klaus is in the building. What will happen next,and did Loki kill Jason?No he didn't but he is slightly injured.Until the next chapter!~Ivy