I remember

TonyP.O.V.

“Katherine.” I said as she fainted but I catch her in time. “Come on Katerina wake up.” I said shaking her. I brought her back in Stark towers and went into the elevator. “JARVIS living room.” I said as the elevator stared to go up. When we made it to the living and I lay her down on to the couch. I took the wig off of her and threw it in the trash. “Tony where did you go I was looking everywhere for-”I turned around and saw Pepper with a clip board in her hands, well before she dropped them to the floor. “Is that, Tony tell me is that-”she said pointing to Katherine. “Yeah.”I said. “How is she-” “Alive, yeah still trying to figure that part out.” I said. “Well we’ll ask her after she wakes up right now I need to show you something.” she said. I got up off the couch and followed her out of the room.

KatherineP.O.V.

“Welcome Katherine.” I turned around and saw dark skinned women. “Who are you, where are we.” I said noticing fog covering the ground. “My name is Gina, we at the other side. You were supposed to end up here after you died but a man didn’t want that to happen.” She said. “You’re that Lady from my dream, you’re dead.” I said. “Yes and I’m a witch. I did a spell that took away your memories and brought you back to life, but it cost me my own in the end.” she said. “Why did you do it?” I asked. “I was forced to by a man named Klaus.” she said. “Klaus who’s he?” I asked. “I would love to tell you but you already know who he is. I'm sorry for my part in all this it wasn’t right to do that to you, I know how much you love him. So for once I’m going to do something right.” she said. She walked up to me and but her hands on my head. I heard her murmur some words and I started to fell dizzy again. “Take care of yourself Katherine, and know be back with the ones you love.” she said before there was a white light.

JasonP.O.V.

“No I want you to leave.” Tony said. “And you, last time I checked you were supposed to be in prison, but since you’re here now I guess I get the chance to kill you.” he said looking at Loki. “Tony!” Pepper said. “What?!” he said. “Listen can we please just see Katherine.” I said. “No.” he said. “You’re not her father.” I said. “You’re not her real brother.” he said back. “STOP!” we all turned around and saw Katherine. “Jason, I know you’re not my real brother.” she said looking at me then Loki. She walked up to him and slapped him across the face. “OW, Katherine what was that-”he was cut off from Katherine putting her lips on his. “Ah no, I don’t think so.” Tony said pointing between the two. Katherine pulled back and ran over and gave Tony a hug. “I missed ya Tony.” she said. “Katerina!”Tony said hugging her back with a smile on his face. “You got your memories back.” I said. She pulled away from Tony and looked at all of us and nods her head. “Yep I’m back, did you guys miss me?” she asked looking at Tony and Pepper.