Dreams and Visions (Part 3)

Katherine P.O.V.

The rest of the day was alright. I haven't black out since history so at least that was a good sign. Soon it was finally the end of the day and for that I was happy. Me and jade walked out of our last class and went to our lockers. "So don't you forget I'm going to pick you up tomorrow afternoon so be ready." she said. "I won't, bye." I say. I go outside to find my brother. I see him talking to his little group of friends. "Jason." I yell. He and his friends turn around. I motion him to come on and he says good bye to his friends and walks over to me to the car. On or way home we ask each other about are day and I park the car to the curb. We got out of the car and in front of our house a black cat with green eyes was sitting on the first step. "Look at you pretty kitty." Jason said making faces. "Stop that and stop talking to cats, people will think you're crazy." I tell him. "Says the person who talks about a Norse god in their sleep." he says. I punched him in the arm. "Just come on and let's get inside." I say. "But I wanting for the kitty to move, isn't that right." he said putting his hand out to the cat to pet him but the cat hissed at him. Jason jumped back and I laughed. "Come here baby, don't worry I'm not a dumb ass." I say to the cat getting a glare from Jason. "Please like that's going to-"the cat came off the steps and jumped in my arms. "Work." Jason said.

I gave him a smile while I walked inside the house with the cat still in my arms. I look to see if my mom was here but she wasn't inside probably out back in the garden. I pet the cats head and it started to purr while leaning its head into my chest. "Well looks like someone just made a new friend. What are you going to name him?" Jason asked. "Him? How do you know if it's a girl?" I asked. "Because if it was a girl she would be all over me." he said. "Yeah she would but not because of your looks it would be because you smell like cat food." I say. "Very funny. Just check to see if it's a boy or a girl." he said. "No you do it." I say. He rolled his eyes but came and took the cat out of my arms. With one quick look at his private area he gave the cat to me. "Yep, it's a boy." he said. "How about Luke?" I asked. "How about Loki since you love to say his name so much." Jason said with a smirk. "Shut up." I tell him. "What it's not my fault you like to fantasize about a god in your sleep." he said. "I wasn't fantasizing about him." I say. "Well at first I didn't think that until you start moaning his name." I glared at him. "Loki, oh Loki." he said in a girly voice. I put the cat down on the couch and started to chase him. He kept on moaning Loki every time I missed trying to grab him.

This continued for 15 minutes until my mom made an appearance. "What is going on here? Katherine no, get off of your brother." she said as she pulled me off of my brother who was now laying on the floor. "Now Jason can you please tell me why your sister is trying to murder you?" she asked as he got up from the floor. He looked at mom then at me. "Well..." he began still looking at me. 'Don't you dare' I thought. "It all began with a story all about Katherine who dreamed of having sex with a Norse god-"he said but got cut off by me tackling him back to the floor. Once again my mom pulled me away from him before I had the chance to do anything. "Jason to your room, now!" Mom said still holding my back. He nod and went towards the stairs. "I'm going to sleep any way, night mom." he said then looked to the black cat sitting on the couch looking at us with amusement. "Night Loki." he said before running quickly up the stairs. I tried to go after him but mom had a strong grip on me. "Calm down Katherine." she said. After I calmed down she let me go and I went over and sat on the couch and picked up Luke and put him in my lap. "Honey what's going on? What is your brother talking about?" she asked. "Nothing important he just said something that pissed me off-"I stopped when she gave me a look. "I mean he made me mad and I tried to kill him. But since I didn't have the chance to do it then I will probably murder him in his sleep." I say. "Katherine you sure nothing else is bothering you, you can tell me." she said. "No I'm fine, I think I'll just go to bed." I say. I get up and bring Luke with me. "Katherine you can keep him, just make sure you take care of him. I nod my head and go up the stairs and into my room. I put Luke on my bed and put my pajamas on. When I was done I got in my bed and made myself comfortable. "Good night kitty." I say. Before I close my eyes and got to sleep.

I see a bright light and find myself in house I have never seen before. I here voice coming from what I think was the kitchen. I went towards were the voices were and saw a boy who was tall, black hair and tan. "Katherine." He called. I looked at him to see if he was talking to me but he was looking the other way. Seconds later a girl come down with curled was curled and wearing an all-black outfit with a jacket and black boots. I gasped. That girl looked like me."What?" She said annoyed. "Where are you going?" the boy asked. "I'm leaving since there's nothing left for me hear." My look alike says. "Stop acting like this please, stop acting like you don't care." he begged her. "Who says I'm acting? I don't care." she says "Yes you do care and I'm going to prove it." the boy say as he takes a knife from behind his back and stab his self in the stomach.

"Why would you be so stupid to stab yourself, why did you think it would accomplish anything?" she asked. "It was worth a try." he said. She rolled her eyes. "Yeah worth a try alright." She says walking away. "And I love you." he said. She smirked. "Love how pathetic, you are a fool to love me knowing I will never love you back, I would only use you." She said as she walked over to him. She crouched down beside him. "You look awful, you must be in alto of pain, here let me help you end it all." She says as she puts her hand in his chest and pulls out his heart. Then she looked towards me. "You don't remember anything do you?" she asked standing up. "What are you talking about? Who are you and why do you look like me?" I asked. She got up and walk towards me. "I am you." she said before the whole house caught on fire and she disappears. "WHAT? HAY COME BACK!!HELP, SOMBODY HELP ME!!!"I yelled. A huge flame came towards me and I fell to the ground. I closed my eyes waiting to feel the fire burn my skin when I felt nothing but a cool breeze. I opened my eye and found myself on top of a cliff. "What kind of dream is this?" I whispered. "There not dreams, there your memories." a voice said. I turned around and saw my look alike. "What?" I asked. "Ever since your 'family' found you after they thought you got killed from the attack last year you been having dreams and now just started to have visions of what a Norse god?" she asked. "How do you know all this?" I asked. "How? Well love..."she said in a British accent. I stared at her confused at her accent. She got up and walked over to me as a golden glow appears all over her body and she started to get taller as she walked up to me. Soon she had green eyes, black hair and was in armour. Once she reached me her face changed from looking like me to looking like that guy from my visions. "I'm the one who has given you these visions, the dreams all from me being able to get inside your head and unlock the forgotten memories inside your head, but some memories are hard to open up. But don't worry soon enough I will figure out who has done this to you." he said. "This has to be a dream, none of these things you're saying is real, and you're not real." I say. "Trust me love I'm real." he said. "Oh yeah just like how this is real and next you're going to tell me you're a god." I say. "Actually I am the god of mischief and lies." he said. "Wait your Loki, yep now this really is a dream." I said. "Katherine if you would just listen." he said. "I have listened and I don't believe you one bit, so 'Loki' if you are real meets me and my friend at the costume shop tomorrow." I say before walking away. I keep on walking and the n I turn around. "Bye Loki-AHHH!"I say as I trip and fall off the clift. "KATHERINE!!!"I heard him yell. I land on my back really hard. Everything is dark and I can't see a thing I try to get up but I bang my head. "Damn that hurt." I say. I put my hands in front of me and touch what my head hit. It was wood. I stared to bang on the side and saw that it was wood to. Was I in a box? I felt velvet underneath me. Wait I'm in a coffin? I started to bang on every side. "Help someone, help!!"I yell. Soon enough someone opened the lid to the casket and there stood a man with blonde hair and blue eyes. "Oh thank you-HAY!!"I said as he took me out of the casket and grabbed hold of my neck. "Soon I will be back for you and when I do you'll have nowhere to hide he whispered in my ear. I felt a pain in my neck as his teeth bite into my neck. I close my eyes and scream.

I wake up screaming in my bed. I found myself back in my room. It was just a dream, just a dream. Soon a figure with a bat comes in and turns on the lights. "Katherine honey are you okay I heard you scream?" my dad asked me. "Yeah I'm okay I just had a bad dream that's all." I say. "You haven't had a bad dream since you were little." he said. 'Lies, you aren't even his real daughter' a voice said inside my head but I ignored it. "You sure you're alight?" he asked. "I'm fine dad." I say. "Kay, night Kat." he said before leaving the room. I look to the side to see Luke curled in a ball sleeping peacefully. "Night Luke." I whispered before giving him a kiss on the head and going back to sleep.