Car crash and my savior

KatherineP.O.V.

“I’m done, what about you?” I asked Loki as I zipped up my suit case. He looked up at me from his bag and threw it over his shoulder. “Finished.” he said. “Miss Pierce, you and Mr. Laufeyson have been requested to be down in the lobby.” JARVIS said. “Alright, come on Loki.” I said grabbing my. We walked out of my room and went into the elevator. When we got down to the lobby Tony was there. “Okay, here are your phones. They are untraceable and there is only one number in the contacts that is mine, call me if anything happens.” Tony said handing us our phones. “Your car is outside the diver will take you to the safe house.” he said. “Okay thanks Tony.” I said. I pulled him into a hug. “Be safe kid.” he said pulling away. I nod my head and grabbed Loki’s hand. We walked outside and went into the car.

                                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“How much longer are we going to be?” I asked. We’ve been riding in this car for hours, when Tony said the safe house was far away I thought he didn’t really mean it. “Few more hours Miss.” the driver said. I sighed as I looked out the window. I looked to the side and saw Loki asleep. I moved over and cuddled up next to him. “Loki.” I said. His eyes were closed but he raised an eyebrow to know I had his attention. “I’m hungry.” I said. “Have one of your blood bags.” He said. “There are no more, and I’m really hungry.” I wined. He turned his head to the side exposing his neck. “Go ahead.” He said. I leaned over and kissed the vein that was exposed on his neck before sinking my teeth in his neck. I heard something coming from outside and I pulled away. “What’s the matter?” Loki asked opening his eyes. “I heard something.” I said. I notice us going across a bridge and fog started to appear.

“Excuse me put where exactly are we now?” Loki asked the driver. “Oh were in M-”I notice a shadow in front of us. “WATCH OUT!!”I yelled. The car swerved and we hit the side of the bridge and landed in the water. Water filled its way into the car and me and Loki banged on the windows I managed to break mine. “Loki?” I asked in my mind. “Yes?” “Take the driver and get out I’ll be behind you.” I said. He nods his head and grabbed the driver and swam out. I was about to go out when I forgot I had my seat belt on. I grabbed it and tried to unbuckle it put it was stuck. “Katherine where are you?” Loki asked in my mind. I grabbed hold of my seat belt and pulled and I was running out of oxygen. My vision started getting fuzzy and I closed my eyes. I felt someone tugging at my seat belt and then them pulling me out of my seat and up to the surface. When I was out of the water I looked up to see my savior. Instead of seeing Loki’s green eyes I saw a different color. “Elena?” a familiar voice asked. 

Short chapter again I know.