Don't make promises you cant keep

KatherineP.O.V.

“I can’t believe it.” I said as the person came up and pulled me into a hug. “My eyes don’t deceive me, it is really you.” the person said. “Yeah it’s really me. It’s good to see you Thor.” I said as he put me down. “Did you grow your hair it, it’s a good look.” I said and he gave me a smile. “Yes and your hair it is no longer curly.” he said. “Yeah for now I’m probably going to curl it again though.” I said. “Not that I don’t like to see you and everything but why are you here?” I asked. His face went serious. “I am here to take Loki back to Asgard.” he said. “Why does he have to go back? Is something wrong?” I asked. “Loki has to go back to finish his punishment.” he said. “Wait, but his father-your father released him of his punishment so he can be here with me.” I said. “Lady Katherine, Loki escaped from his prison on Asgard. My father never released him.” Thor said.

We heard a grunt and I saw Loki getting up from the wall. I walked over to him. He looked behind me and gave Thor a glare. “Is it true that your father didn’t release you from your imprisonment that you escaped?” I asked. He looked from Thor to me. “Katherine I was going to tell you-” “But instead of telling me you lied to me. But I guess I’m not surprised it is what you do best.” I said. “Katherine-”  “WHAT?! What else do you have to say! You lie and then you want to apologize for it but then you’ll probably end up lying again, and again, and again!” I said. “Katherine I wanted to tell you after your birthday. I just didn’t want you to worry about me leaving again because I know how it would affect you. But I promise that after my punishment is finished I will come back. I promise you that we will be together, as man and wife.” he said. “Don’t make promises you can’t keep Loki.” I said.

I turned around and went passed Thor and towards the door. Someone grabbed my hand and I turned around. I slapped Loki in the face. I heard someone gasp and saw Thor staring at me and Loki in shock. I looked back at Loki before walking back inside. I went past Tony and Pepper and went through the crowd. I went to the elevator and pressed the button. I saw my reflation on the metal and I had notice I was in my vampire mode. When the elevator door opens I step inside. “Katerina where are you going?” Tony asked. I don’t answer and look out the window right before Loki and Thor disappear in a big flash of light. “Out.” I said before the elevator door closed.