The loss of a loved one

KatherineP.O.V.

I woke up with a grunt as my hand went up to my neck. I was in my room on my bed. I looked to the side and saw Loki sleeping besides me in a chair holding one of my hands. Aw he’s so cute when he’s sleeping, oh my god Jason and Tony, where are they? “Fine, I’ll let one of them live but the other dies. Too bad you’ll have to wait to find out who.” Klaus voice echo’s in my head. I got up out of my bed but stopped when there was a pain in my back. I walked slowly to the elevator. When I got inside the elevator I pressed the living room button. A few moments later when the elevator opened I ran into the living room. “TONY, JASON!”I yelled. “TONY!!”I yelled again. “Katherine.” I turned around and saw Loki. “What happened, where’s Tony?” I asked. “YO PETROVA!!”I looked outside the broken window and saw Tony in his Iron man suit. After he took of his suit and came inside I tackled him into a hug. “I thought you were dead, I though Klaus killed you.” I said. “He couldn’t because I’m just that awesome.” he said. I pulled away. “So that means that Jason...” I said. Tony gave me a pat on the shoulder. “Sorry kid, he did put up a fight, well for two seconds any way.” he said.

“Where’s his body?” I asked. “Klaus took it, said he was going to give him to his parents.” Loki said. “He shouldn’t have died because of me.” I said. “He wanted to protect you, help you, and do anything he could because even though he knew you weren’t his real sister he loved as if you were. Klaus was going to kill me but Jason decided to be the one to take my place, he knew how much I meant to you more than him.” Tony said. “I wish I could have said good bye before I got my neck snapped.” I said. “Yeah I saw that, did it hurt?” he asked. “Oh no It didn’t hurt at all, of course it hurt!” I said. “Well the cure is with Klaus and we don’t know when he is going to do next so what are we going to do?” Loki asked. “There is a safe house in a town far from here, you two can go there and hide and I’ll keep in touch if I find out anything about what Klaus is up to.” Tony said. “Okay when are we going to leave?” I asked. “Tonight, so pack anything you guys will need you’ll be there for a while now go people, let’s move it!”  he said and me and Loki went back upstairs to pack.