Dreams and Visions (Part 2)

Okay so there is going to be three parts to dreams and visions.I decide to break it down into three instead of one.Also I plan on making another Loki/VDTV fan fic soon.The trailer for it is at the side.I already started writing it but I want to write a few more chapters before I post it which will hopefully be at the end of may and I am planing on getting my ROTG fan fic up to soon but well see what will happens:).Well enough of me talking and lets get back to the story!!

 KatherineP.O.V.

“So what’s been up with you lately?” Jason asked. We were in my car and it was a red light. “What do you mean?” I asked looking at him. “You just been acting weird lately, well weirder than usual.” he said. I rolled my eyes. “How so?” “Well for starts you’ve been blacking out lately, and every night you mummer ‘Loki’ or ‘Tony’ in your sleep.” He said. I frown. “So what do you think that means?” I ask. “I think it means that something has finally messed up your brain.” he said ruffling my hair. “Unless you want to keep that hand I suggest you stop.” I tell him and him stops pulling his hand back and putting on his lap. “Good choice.” I say fixing my hair. The light turns green and I drive off.

“Oh god Jade is coming.” Jason says with a groan as we pull into a parking space. I looked to see that he was staring at a very happy Jade who was skipping towards us. “Come on Jason can’t you guys just get along?” I say getting out of the car. “No. She’s annoying.” he says getting out and closing the door. “I don’t think she’s annoying.” I say. “Yeah, that’s because you’re her friend and I don’t like her.” he said. “That doesn’t mean anything, you’re my family and I think you’re annoying and I don’t like you.” I say. He gasped and puts his hand to his heart. “That hurt Katherine it really did.” he said faking to be hurt. “What hurts? Jason are you in pain?” Jade asked finally reaching us. “Would you care if I was?” he asked. “No not really.” She said. “See.” Jason said. “What that wasn’t annoying.” I say. “No that’s why I don’t like her.” he said walking away.

“Love you too Jason.” Jade said. He turned around and gave her the finger before going to his friends. I shake my head and me and Jade stat walking into school and down the hall. “So Kat the costume party is coming up next week, you got a something to wear?” she asked as we reached our lockers that were right next to each other. Damn I forgot about that. “No I don’t.” I tell her putting my book bag in my locker and taking out the books I need. “You mean you don’t and you forgot.” She said with a knowing smirk. “I’ll just pick up something after school.” I tell her. “No you’re not, since tomorrow is Saturday we will go to the costume shop and take the time to find one, a nice one.” She said. “Okay fine.” I say closing my locker. “Great!” she said.We walked into our home room which was history. I took my usual seat by the window with Jade in front of me. We talked for a little while until our teacher came in. “Okay everyone, today we will be starting a new subject. We will be learning about Norse mythology.” she said. “Can we talk about Thor, I saw pictures of him on line and heard that he helped saved the world last year from that evil dude, plus he’s hot.” some girl in my class said. I rolled my eyes and looked out the window. “And do any of you know who that ‘evil dude’ was?” our teacher asked looking around.

I didn’t know at first but then I felt like I did. “Luke no Logan, wait no maybe it was-”the girl said but I cut her off. “Loki, his name was Loki as in the god of mischief and lies.” I say. “How are you sure that was his name.” the girl asked. “I just know.” I say to the girl. “Katherine is right. Loki Odison was his name, brother of Thor-” “Actually his real name is Loki Laufeyson as in King Laufey. Laufey was the king of the frost giants and Loki was his son. So Loki is a frost giant and he isn’t Thor's brother he’s adopted.” I say. Once again didn’t know where that came from. “Well isn’t that some new information but since it isn’t in the books I can’t say that your right.” my teacher says. She takes out a projector and turns of the lights. She turns it on and starts to shoe the different Norse gods and telling us who they were and what they could do. I didn’t really pay attention though, hell I never do. I only looked up when she said Loki name and showed us his picture. ‘Loki’ I started to say his name in my head. That’s one of the names Jason said that I was saying in my sleep but why would I be talking about a Norse god while I’m sleeping? I looked at the picture of the god dressed in green, black and gold. I last looked at his eyes that were emerald green. I swear I seen those eyes before.

I closed my eyes for a second and when I opened them I was in my classroom but it was empty and no one was in it but me. “Where did everyone go?” I say. I get up out of my seat and looked through the window on the door. I opened the door and walked out in to the hall. “Hello?” I yell out in the emptied hall way. There is no way everyone could have just disappeared like that. “Katherine.” as voice says from down the hall. I turn around but see no one there. “Katherine.” the voice said again. I went down the hall and towards the open door to were the voice was coming from but when I got there I didn’t see anyone. “What the fuck is going on.” I say. I turn back to go the way I came from when I bump into someone. I look and see it was that man from earlier except for wearing armour he wore a suit with a scarf. “Katherine it is so good to see you again.” he said. “Me too, I guess.” I say. He steps forward and he gets close to me to close might I add. He pulls me in for a hug. “Uh…”I said. He pulls away and stares into my eyes. “I thought you were dead all this time, you don’t know how sorry I am.” he said pulling away but still keeping his hands on my back. Wait what is he talking about I never died. “I promise I will never let anything like that happen to you again, I promise.” he says. I notice him starting to lean in to kiss me. What the hell? “Katherine, Kat!!!”a voice said echoing throught the hall way. I closed my eyes and found myself back in the classroom with Jade waving her hand in front of my face. “Kat come on the bell just rang and we have to go.” she said getting up out of her seat. I stand up and follow behind her. “Are you okay?” she asked turning back to look at me. “Yeah I’m good.” I tell her. We link our arms together and walk to our next class.