Those beautiful green eyes

KatherineP.O.V.

I tossed and turned in my sleep. I couldn’t stop dreaming, couldn’t stop thinking about his cold cool lips on mine. And the way his eyes spark to life when he sees me. Oh his eyes, his green eyes. How  beautiful they are compared to my brown ones. How I would love to stare in his eyes all day and kiss those lips. This is wrong I shouldn’t be thinking about him this way. I opened my eyes. He’s crazy, completely nuts! But I couldn’t stop. My mind continued to wonder off to think about him and only him.I put my hands up to my face. I wish I could erase him out of my head, permanently. Oh how my life would be normal again. No more crazy dreams and visions, no more him. I feel a pain in my chest; my heart hurts at the thought of him being gone. I made up my mind that I would love for him to be gone but my heart wants him to stay. To be there for me, to hold me, to care for me, to love me. Wait, what no I don’t want that. Yes, no, maybe? My mind is spinning at all these thoughts that are running through my head. I sighed and close my eyes back to sleep. To end up dreaming about him, only him and those beautiful green eyes.

Its short I know but I really wanted to post something for this story.