Coustem party and a drunk Tony Stark

KatherineP.O.V.

“Hey why weren’t you at school today?” Jade asked. It was the end of the school day and I was on the phone talking to her. “I’m sick, well I was sick but know I guess I’m better.” I said. “So you’re going to be able to go to the costume party tonight right?” she asked. “Yes.” I said. “Good. I’ll be at your house in a minute.” She said hanging up. I put my phone in my pocket and looked out the window. I saw green eyes staring back at me. I walked up to the window and pulled the curtains shut. I walked away and jumped on my bed as I started to hear him tap on my window. “If you think I’m going to let you in your crazy.” I said. “So I can’t come in?” I turned my head and saw Jade. “No not you I was talking about the cat.” I said. “What cat?” she asked. “My cat.” I said. “You have a cat?” she asked.

“Yes know can we please stop talking about the cat.” I said. “Where is it.?” she asked. More taping came from the window. Jade got up and pulled back the blinds and open the window. “No don’t let him in!” I said. “Why?” she asked as Luke or should I say Loki came out from the window and jumped on my bed next to me. I got up and moved to my window seat. “Okay so I brought my costume, and make up so do you want to go first?” she asked. “Sure rather get it over with now.” I said. “Go hop in the shower and I’ll get our costumes together.” Jade said. I got up of my bed and walked towards my bathroom and closed the door.

JadeP.O.V.

“Wig check, costume check, black leggings check, cape check, everything check.” I said as I laid out our costumes on her bed. “Hammer.”  I said putting it next to my costume. “Scepter.” I say putting next to Katherine costume. “Done.” I said. “I’m out.” I turned around and saw Katherine wrapped in at towel. “Your costume is all done.” I said. She walked over and grabbed the scepter. “You made this?” she asked. “Yep and the capes and my Hammer.” I said. “Okay let’s get dressed.” I said. “Wait.” Katherine grabbed her cat off thee bed and put him outside the door. “Stay.” she said before closing the door.

                                                                         ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

KatherineP.O.V.

“Okay we meet back at the car when this is all over alright, and Jason if you go somewhere with your friends tell me okay.” I said as they both nod their heads. Jason was wearing a Hawkeye costume. “Alright people lets go.” I said as I turned making my cape go up. We walked towards the school doors and went into the gym. Music was playing and everybody was dancing and having fun. I don’t know why but I felt like I was having deja vu. “If you need me I’ll be over with my friends.” Jason said yelling over the music. He left and it was just me and Jade. “Well what are we just standing here for, let’s go and dance!” I said grabbing her arm and leading her to the dance floor.

“In the morning light let my roots take flight

Watch me from above like a vicious dove

They don't see me come, who can blame them?

They never seem to catch my eye but I never wondered why

I won't fall asleep

I won't fall asleep

Higher, don't let 'em know we're coming

Higher, tiptoe higher

Take some time to sip it down, keep your head down low

Higher, tiptoe higher”

“Thanks for coming with me.” Jade said. “No problem.” I said. I was looking around for Jason when I saw him by the punch bowl. I looked behind him and notice green eyes staring at me. “Not him again.” I said making my way out of the crowd. “Hey were you going?” Jade asked. “Just going to get some fresh air.” I said. “Is something bothering you?” she asked. “If I tell you do you promise not to tell anyone.” I said. “I won’t I promise.” she said. “Come on we’ll talk outside.” I said.