The hot but creepy stocker

Hello everyone. Sorry I didn’t update yesterday there was just some things I had to take care off. The costume Katherine got is at the side.Anyway here’s the chapter!!

LokiP.O.V.

“Night Luke.” I heard Katherine say before giving me a kiss on the head. I open my eyes and saw she was fast asleep. I changed back to my human form and lay beside her. I brushed her hair out of her face as I watched her sleep. The hair that was once curled was now perfectly straight. It made her look innocent. “Katherine if only you would remember.” I sighed. I saw that she was wearing her daylight necklace. Does that mean she is still a vampire? I checked her pulse and felt that she didn’t have one. I guess that answered my question. She shivered at my touch and pulled her blanket closer to her. “Goodnight Katherine.” I whispered before changing back into my cat form and going back to sleep.

KatherineP.O.V.

I open my eyes and turn to the side. “Morning Luke.” I say to the cat that was wide awake watching me. I get out of bed walk over to my closet. I put what I was going to wear for today. I sat down in front of my mirror and started to brush my hair. I started to think about my dream last night and that voice inside my head. ‘Lies, you’re not even his real daughter’. I shook my head. Of course I am his daughter and even if I wasn’t he would tell me, I know my parents would never lie to me. I nod my head knowing that was the truth, but I couldn’t help but still feel like I’m lying to myself. I put the brush down and sighed. What is happening to me, first the dreams and visions and now little voices in my head telling me that my parents are not really my parents.

Then another thought crossed my mind. Jason said that I’ve been saying Loki and Tony in my sleep. I’ve dreamed and seen Loki in my dreams but not Tony. But wait, who is Tony? ‘BEEP! BEEP!’ I got up from my mirror and looked out the window. I see Jade’s car parked in front of my house. I grab my purse and my jacket and go downstairs and run out the door. I open the car door and jump in. We say hello to each other and drive off.

                                                             ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Okay how about this one?” Jade asked picking up a bumble bee costume. I shake my head no and I pick up a costume. It was a purple and black witch costume that came with a laced hat that matched. “What about this one?” I asked. She shook her head no. I sighed putting the costume back and walking over to her. “Jade can we just go somewhere else and we can come back tomorrow?” I asked. “No, if we find you a costume today then you don’t have to worry, I already have my costume.” She said. “Let me guess, Thor?” I asked. Jade is obsessed, I mean obsessed about Thor. She has a bunch of posters of him all over her wall, well anything that has to do with Thor period she has it. “Of course!!! You know how much I love him.” She said. “Oh trust me I know.” I tell her. A huge smile lit up on her face. “I GOT IT!!!”She yelled running to the back of the store. I followed behind her walking. She turned a corner and when I got there I couldn’t find her.

“KATHERINE!!!”Someone yelled behind me. “WHAT!?!” I asked as I jumped and turned around to see Jade. In her hands she had a costume that was green and black. I took it from her and looked at it. After I realized what it was I gave it back to her. “No, I am not wearing that.” I say. “Come on Katherine please!!!” she said. “No. I do not want to go dressed as Loki.” I say. “Well actually you’ll be Loki the female version.” she said. “No it’s already bad enough that I have dreams about this guy, I don’t want to look like him.” I say. “Please Katherine all we have to do is get you a black wig and a cape, I promise if you buy the costume I will do anything.” she said. “No.” I said. “PLEASE!!!” she said with the puppy dog eyes. “Fine. But you’re buying it for me and the wig” I say. “YES!!!”She yelled and I rolled my eyes. We found a wig and went up the cash register and paid for both. “Kat I think that guy is stalking you.” Jade whispered to me. “What guy?” I asked. She pointed behind us and I turned around. And saw the person that I least expected to be here. “Jade you are talking about the same guy I just looked at right?” I asked turning back around. The lady hand us are bags and we left the store. “Yeah.” she said. “Tall, long black, green eyes.” I say. “No the guy I was talking about was tall, short curly blonde hair, and blue eyes.” she said. Okay maybe I was just seeing things. “Where did you come up with that?” she asked. “Must be imagining things. Come on I’m hungry.” I say dragging Jade to the food court.