The Gifts and Sarah

The wagon jerked causing everyone to wake up. They get out and followed their master. Ra has risen as Eve and the gang walks to the gates. They keep their heads down like they were taught. The group walked in as the guards let them passed. The group walks down the hallways and stops at the throne room doors. The man knocks and walks in. They followed him in.

"Good morning, my pharaoh and Prince." The man said as he bows.

"What do you need?" A deep voice said.

"I've heard it was your son's birthday. I have gifts for him and the lords." The man said waving his hand at Eve and the boys. They bow still keeping their heads down. The pharaoh nods and his son along with the other lords stands up. Ryou was pick by Lord Bakura. Yugi, by Prince Yami. Malik, by Lord Marik. Eve and Joey were left.

"I'll take the mutt." Priest Seto said. Joey growls, but was silence by Eve softly hitting him. Joey nodded.

"And the girl?" The man asked.

"She will be my son's new care taker." The pharaoh said. The man nods and walks out. The council and the guards left leaving the pharaoh, prince, the priest, the lords, the boys, Eve.

"Can you tell us your names?" The pharaoh asked. Yugi, Ryou, Malik, and Joey looks at Eve.

"Yes, my pharaoh. I'm Eve and these are my friends. Yugi. Ryou. Joey. And Malik." Eve said.

"When you four looked at Eve, what is she to you?" Bakura asked.

"Well, Eve is like a sister to us." Yugi said as he hesitated. Eve gasps causing everyone to look at her. Eve bent over and threw up some kind of soft pale stuff. Eve stumbles away from it as it moves forming a sun-kissed skin toned body of a girl an inch taller than her. The body was an hour glass figure, the face formed with soft rose pink lips, a cute button nose, and soft eyelashes gently touching her cheeks. Soft Long black hair grew down stopping mid-thigh. What stood out was the familiar bleeding cut on her upper arm and lower leg. The naked girl opens her eyes revealing dark brown eyes. Her hair covers most of her body. She looks at Eve and smiles.

"I did it, Eve." The girl said before fainting. Eve caught her. Eve lays her on the ground. Eve looks at her hand.

"Eve. Do you know her?" Malik asked. Eve shows them her hand. They gasped.

"It's Sarah." Eve said.

"Mom!" Yugi and Ryou yells as they ran to Sarah.

"Get Isis!" Yami yelled. A fervent nods running out the throne room. Everyone was standing near Sarah. A few minutes later
Isis cane running with a blanket. Isis gasps as she came closer. Eve backs up as Malik and Joey graphics hold of Ryou and Yugi. They both strugglers against them before calming down still crying. Isis warps the blanket around Sarah and picks her up. Isis left the throne room with Sarah to the medic room.

"Yami. Take your servent to your chambers. Bakura, Marik, and Seto you do the same." The pharaoh said.

"My pharaoh. I think it would wise to let them stay with Sarah. Seeing how Sarah is like a mom to them and me a sister. I will wait." Eve said. The pharaoh hums thinking before nodding his head.

"Very well. I think I will make you my and Yami's adviser and Sarah the care taker of Yami." He said. Eve nods.

"Thank you, pharaoh. Sarah is older than me by 3 months. If I don't know something, I can ask Sarah. She had much more experience with some things more than me." Eve said. The pharaoh nods and ways his hand. They bow and left the throne room.