War and The Letter

Jason's POV

2 days passed as we prepared ourselves against my father. I put on my armor and walked out the tent I was in. I climbed up on my horse in the front lines.

"Ready?" Tami asked in his armor. I nodded. We marched towards the direction if the valley. A screech was heard. I looked up to see a messenger hawk and I held out my arm. She landed and I saw a letter tied her leg. I untied it and read the letter. I saw Sarah's beautiful handwriting. My eyes widen in shock then I was happy. The hawk flew over to Yami.

"Yes! Whoa!" I yelled as I fell of my horse. The horse snickered. Everyone stares at me as I had a big grin on my face.

"What's gotten into you?" Seto asked. I got up off the sandy ground and turns to them.

"Sarah's having my child! I'm gonna be a dad!" I yelled and everyone cheers. Marik pats my back.

"Congrates, Jason." Marik said as I chuckled.

"Lets go. So I can get back to my family!" I said and quickly wrote a letter back to Sarah. I tied it tot he hawks leg and she flew off towards the palace. I still had that big grin on my face. I can't wait to see you Sarah and little one.

Sarah's POV

2 days had passed and the hawk came back with a letter...from Jason! He wrote back! Oh my Ra, I'm scared to even read it. I open the letter and read it. The only thing you heard throughout the palace was me screaming happily.

"I guess Jason was happy." Joey said shaking his head as my friends watched me run by. Malik nods as Yugi and Ryou giggles.