You!

A few weeks passed and Sarah was healed. Sarah was out the the medic room and catching up on her job as care taker. Her long black hair was cut to mid-back and was wavy.

Sarah's POV

I was walking down the hallway looking for Yami.

"Ugh! I'm like his bodyguard!" I said as I heard a someone chuckled behind me.

"Hello, Jason." I said as I keep walking. Jason walks up next to me. Being in the medic room with Isis and him. I learned a bit about everyone as they came to visit me. I learnt that Jason was the new guard and was getting use to the harsh training a bit.

"Don't you have training?" I asked. On cue a guard came as Jason opens his mouth.

"Jason! Lets go. We have training we got to do!" The guard said. Jason groans. He grabs my hand and kissed it. I blushed light pink.

"Jason!" The guard yells.

"Bye!" Jason said as he runs towards the guard. I watch them talked seeing Jason blushed before they walked away. I continued walking looking for Yami or my friends. I spotted Ryou and Bakura.

"Ryou! Bakura!" I called out and they look at me as I walked up.

"Hi, mom." Ryou said as we hugged. Yugi, Ryou, Malik, and Joey see me as their mother which I think is really sweet. I guess it makes somewhat a good point since I'm older than them. I looked at Bakura and mouthed "did you tell him yet?" Bakura shook his head No. I glared at him as he looks away. Ryou and I let go.

"Have you guys seen Yami?" I asked.

"I think he's in in the library studying." Ryou said and I nod. We bid each other farewell and I walk towards the library. While I was healing I was able to move around with someone with me. My friends helped out showing me the palace. I arrived at the library and knocked. Yugi opens the door.

"Hey, Yugi. Yami here?" I asked and Yugi nods smiling as he lets me in. I follow Yugi where Yami is. I giggled. Mahuad was glaring at Yami while he glares back. Mahuad heard me and looks up.

"Take him. I think we're done for now." Mahaud said and Yami gets up and hugs me.

"Thank you!" Yami said as he lets go. Eve comes running in with James and Jason. I look at her.

"He's back." Eve said. My eyes narrows.

"Son of a-how dare he!" I yelled and runs out to the throne room with everyone behind me. I slam the door open and saw him. The man turns around and smiles.

"Hello. Daughter or should I say wife." The man said. The air was tense. I growl.