Life Is Great With Ups and Downs

Sarah's POV

Months passed and Jason proposed to me. I'm happily married along with my friends. Yugi and Yami are great rulers and I stood by them.

Flash back

Jason and our friends came back. Yugi tackled Yami to the ground crying tears of joy. Ryou did the same to Bakura then Ryou hits him as he yells. Bakura silenced him by kissing him on the lips. Marik picked up Malik and spins him around happy to be back. Joey had punched Seto in the face then grabs his robe and crashes their lips together. I giggled. Jason picks me up and spins me around. I laugh as he sets me down.

"Now before we go inside I have something to say." Jason said. Everyone looks at us.

"You fell of your horse and run around like an idiot?" Bakura said. Jason glares at him as he laughs.

"No. I have to ask my girlfriend a question." Jason said. Oh? I wonder what it is. Jason get down on one knee as he pulls out a beautiful ring.

"Sarah. This ring belonged to my mother before my dad changed. My dad was very kind and would have loved to meet you. Same with mom. Sarah Light, will you marry me?" Jason asked. I was crying tears of joy when I heard him.

"Yes. A thousands times yes!" I yell as I kissed him. Everyone cheers as I pulled away. Jason slips the ring on my finger and kisses me. He picks me up before setting me down. He bends down towards my stomach where the baby is.

"Hey, my little soldier or princess. I'm your daddy and I will love you with all my heart." Jason said as I giggled.

"You do know the baby can't here you!" Bakura yells. Jason stands up.

"Oh, please. I'm sure you would do the same thing if your boyfriend was pregnant. And it's a 50/50 chance." Jason said. Bakura glares before chasing Jason. We all laughed.

"I thought you loved me, Sarah!" Jason said as he ran by.

"I do, but sorry honey. This is all on you." I said as Jason ran away from Bakura.

Flash back ends

"Mama!" I heard a child giggled. I turned around to see King Jason with 4 month old our son. I got up off the chair and walks over to them. My son was a splitting image of me but had Jason's messy hair style. Jason passed him to me and I took him. My son giggled as he hugs me. Jason placed his hand on my 4 months stomach. I was pregnant again and hoping for a little girl. We walked out out and saw our friends their. 5 months pregnant Joey and Seto with their 6 month old son. Yami and Yugi with their 6 month old twins. One girl and boy. Marik and Malik with their 4 month old son and 5 month old daughter. 2 months pregnant Ryou and Bakura with their 3 month old daughter. Life in Egypt is very interesting with my friends and their kids. I love my home here in the palace as Queen with Jason at his kingdom. We all had our ups and downs, but it brought us closer together and I'm happy with what I have now.