What I Love About My Lover

Yami's POV

We were getting close to the valley and decided to rest. I wonder what Yugi is doing. I miss him. I began to think about what I loved about him. I love his amethyst jeweled eyes. His soft pale skin. His lips were soft every time I kissed him. His lavender scent, his soft smooth hair, I loved everything about him. A smile appeared on my face as I thought about Yugi's face when I come home.

Bakura's POV

I'm so bored. Somehow my thoughts wandered to Ryou. I began to think about him. What I love about him. His white soft soft, his doe-like chocolate brown eyes, soft pale skin. I chuckled as I thought about how hot he is when he was mad, when he blushes, and when he was shy too. I frowned when I though about how scared he was when he met me. I could never forgot the way Ryou had look at me when I had a bad day and took it out on him. I shook my head. I wonder why Ryou stayed by my side. Did he see something in me that others can't see. I had a small smile on my face as when I said I love him for the first time in my horrible life. I found someone to love and protect. I can't wait to marry him.

Seto's POV

I thought about my pup I have at home waiting for me. I never thought I would let someone else besides Mokuba in my heart. Jeoy had interested me when I met him. I love the way we argued. I just wanted his attention and I got it by calling him mutt. I love how his blond hair was soft. How his skin was lightly tanned and soft. His lips on mine. I thought back when I was the first to kiss him and he kissed back. I loved his honey brown eyes challenging me and had that fire in it. I never that I would fall in love with the mutt and here I am. Married and happy. I felt a tiny smile made its way on my face. I love Joey. Mokuba loves him too. Keeps him entertained when I had to work. I'm surprised Jeoy doesn't mind my little brother dating his little sister. Then agian I don't mind either. If it keeps my pup happy then I'm happy.

Marik's POV

As we were resting I began thinking about Malik-pretty. How his feels so soft, How his eyes shine, how his skin is tanned, and how his lips felt against mine. I love Malik very much and he loves me. All of me. I thought about our wedding and how he would look in a dress. I think it would fit him. I wonder if he will wear a dress I pick for a day. A really nice looking one too.

Jason's POV

We had stopped to get some rest. I saw my friends thinking. I'm sure it's about their lovers. Tami thinking about his husband, same with Seto. Marik, Malik, Bakura, and Ryou are getting married soon. I still have yet to ask Sarah to marry me. I began to think why I fell in love with Sarah. I love her hair, her soft skin, her pink lips, and her beautiful dark brown eyes and how they shine just right in the sun. I could never forget her smooth honey like voice. It broke my heart thinking about how broken Sarah was the day Yami's father died. She kept her head high and smiles at everyone cheering them up, but only I saw through that mask of her. A smile came to my face as I thought about Sarah. How happy she was, that smiled, that spark in her eyes. I notice certain things about Sarah that no one saw. I huffed out a laugh thinking about when Sarah beats Bakura and Marik in a spare. They were embarrassed that they got beat by Sarah. They got over it because Sarah told them that they almost had her beat. I smiled as I thought about the baby Me and Sarah were going to have. I hope it has Sarah's smile and eyes with my hair. He or she would be wonderful to have. Just our little bundle of.joy or troublemaker. I hope he or she doesn't get that from either one of us. We were just as bad as Bakura and Marik, but twice as worst. Even with Sarah's ability in magic. Just a bit for protection when we're not around.