Plan and Finding Out

Jason's POV

"Where do you think your dad would attack us at?" Yami asked. We were looking at a map.

"He would attack us where we can't see him." I said.

"Meaning your dad would attack us from above or below. If we go through the valley." Bakura said. Well he is the thief king so he would know. I nodded.

"Bakura, you and Marik train the troops. Jason you tell them all about what your dad does with his troops. I'll leave him to you. I'll help out in anyway I can." Yami said as we nodded. A guard came in.

"A letter for General Jason from Lord Malik." The guard said handing me the letter and left. I opened it and stared wide eyed at it.

"What does it say?" Seto asked. I handed the letter to them. They crowded around it and was reading it.

"What the hell? She fucking destroyed my parlance!" Yami yells.

"Part of it be caused she was pissed at Jason for leaving." Step said.

"I told you Sarah was going to be mad at me!" I yelled at Seto who glares at me.

"Yeah. And you sent her letters like Sarah sung with you." Marik said. I nodded.

"Well if we're done here. Lets go train those bitches." Bakura said as he and Marik walk out of the tent. I rolled my eyes as Yami and Seto shakes their heads.

"Idiots." Seto said as I nodded. We walked out to join them.

Sarah's POV

"Nonononononono....I can't be!" I said as I was panicking.

"Sarah. Calm down." Yugi said. I glared at him.

"I'm pregnant with Jason's child! Don't tell ME to calm down!" I yelled. My friends sweat dropped as they watched mw panicked. Isis came over and forced me to sit down into a chair.

Sarah. You have to Jason about this." Isis said calmly. I shook my head.

"He can't. He's gone to war. I'm not making him come back for this!" I said. Joey walk up to me and hugs me.

"Tell him when your ready. You don't need to rush." Joey said as I hugged back and cries. Yugi, Ryou, Malik, and even Isis hi in the hug. I calm down as they let go.

"Thanks guys. You're the best friends I could ever ask for. I need paper and ink." I said.

"You sure?" Ryou asked as I nodded. Malik hands me paper and ink.

"Dear, Jason..." I said as I begin the write. My friends stood by me helping me out carefully write a letter to my boyfriend. I finished the letter as Isis came over with a hawk. I tied the letter to her leg and walk over to the window.

"Go to General Jason." I said and she flew off to where Jason is.

"I love you, my prince." I whispered. I knew Jason was next in line to the throne when he kills his dad. I watched the people in the city wave to me and I waved back.

"You'll make a great queen." Isis whispered to me. She knew about Jason. Isis walks away as my friends came over. They hugged me again and we laughed. I now notice how I had changed everyone here since I came. I look out the window. Jason. Come home safely. To us, your family.