Punishment

Jason's POV

I was sparring with Joey when Yami can running in with Bakura and Marik who were laughing. Me and Joey stop seeing them come running in.

"Bakura! Marik! Yami!" Sarah yells as she comes into the training grounds looking very pissed with Ryou, Malik, and Yugi looking worried.

"What did you do?" I asked. Yami hids behind me.

"Not me. Them. They did it." Yami said. Sarah grabs a bow and some arrows. She drew the bow back as she places two arrows in it. She fires the arrows and they scratches both Bakura's and Marik's biceps. Bakura's left and Marik's right. They hiss as they held their arms now looking a bit scared.

"Give it back or the next two will do more damage!" Sarah yells having two more arrows ready to be fired. I noticed Sarah didn't have her necklace on. 'Idiots.' I thought as I used my magic and the necklace floats off of the ground next to Marik. It lands in my hand and I walk over to Sarah. Sarah lowers the bow a bit still drawed. I put the necklace as my hands glides around her neck. 'Her skin is soft. Her hair feels like silk.' I thought as I pull away and take the bow and arrows. A servant came.

"The pharaoh requests you and the lords for the punishment of the man, my prince." He said.

"We're coming." Yami said as we walk out of the training grounds. Sarah told us the whole story. I was pissed that I had left for beat the shit out of the man you call a dad. No one said anything not even the pharaoh. The man had spilled everything not wanting to cross paths with me again. We walk into the throne room and e want to our place. I stood by the wall glaring at the man and smiled seeing him flinch. Bakura and Marik sat near Yami as Ryou and Malik sat down beside them. Yami sat beside his father as Yugi sat down next to him. Sarah stood next to the pharaoh with Seto and Joey. The man glares straight at Sarah. Sarah smirks and mockingly waves at him.

"I have decided your punishment. Your punishment is for Sarah to decide. What she says is your punishment." The pharaoh said. All eyes where on Sarah.

"I'm hungry. And I want you, daddy, to eat." Sarah said as her iris turns black. Everyone was taken back by the statement. The pharaoh nods.

"Very well. If that is his punishment, then do it." The pharaoh said. Sarah didn't need to be told twice as she lunged at the man. The man tries to run away, but fell as his leg was grabbed and dragged to Sarah. The man was ripped apart. His screams fades away as the man's heart was ripped out. Sarah's irises had changed to brown as she looks at the heart. Sarah held the heart gently as it glows. The glow get brighter then fades away. Sarah was clean and body of the man gone. A baby's cry was heard. Everyone looks at Sarah and see a child and her arms. Sarah stands up as she rocks the baby to sleep while humming.

Shush now, my darling
Don't you cry
Mama's going to hold you tight
Dry your tears, hush those lips
Close your eyes and sleep
Here next to mama
Mama won't leave
Mama won't go
Mama will stay here next to you
Until daddy comes home

Everyone was quiet as Sarah's honey smooth voice soothes the child's cries as the baby fell asleep. The quiet snores of the child was heard. A woman come in holding her child who was sleeping. She walks up to Sarah and bows.

"Thank you for helping my child go to sleep." She said. Sarah nods her head with a smile on her face.

"For the kingdom. I will sing every night if you want." Sarah said as the woman nods before leaving.

"Who's the baby?" Yami asked. Sarah looks up as she rocks the baby gently.

"My dad. My father had a bad past with his parents. I made a promise to help him with that. I told him if I kill him, take his heart, and make him reborn as a baby. He won't remember a thing and my dad agreed. He said "After what I been through to make my parents happy. Nothing worked. If I'm to be reborn with no memories of them, so be it. I rather be in the care of my own daughter than the bastards I call mom and dad." He will be much happier this way the before this whole mess started." Sarah said. I walk up.

"I'll help you. You can't raise a child by yourself. Me and everyone will help as well." I said. Sarah looks up and smiles.

"Thank you." Sarah said. I smiled back.