No More Tears

Everyone had went to bed and Sarah left Matt, her dad, with Isis. It was around midnight when Jason woke up to someone crying.

Jason's POV

I woke up hearing crying. It sounds like it's coming from Sarah's room. I'm a Lord because of my mom, but turned the crown down and became a guard instead. The pharaoh put Sarah as my personal severant. I got up off my bed and walk over to her door. 'I wonder what's wrong?' I thought as I confirmed the cries were coming from Sarah's room. I open the door and look at Sarah stirring on her bed with her head on her knees. I walk over to her and sit down on her bed. Sarah looks up. I broke my heart seeing her eyes red and her face shining from the tears as moon light lit up the room.

"What's wrong?" I asked. Sarah shook her head.

"It's nothing. Sorry for waking you. I'll go back to sleep." Sarah said as she wipes her face. I wrap my arms around her pulling her into a hug. Sarah tensed then relax as she wraps her arm around me tightly crying so more.

"Hey. Don't cry. I'm right here." I said resting my head on hers. Ssometimes kissing her head and rocking her. Soon Sarah's breathing was even telling me she had fell asleep. I dry her face and get Sarah settled in her bed. I decided to stay with her so I lay down next to her. Sarah rolls over and snuggles into my chest. I place my arm around her waist. I kissed her forehead.

"No more tears, Sarah. I fallen in love with you that it hurts me more to see you so sad. I love you." I whispered as I look at Sarah's face. I have a bad feeling something bad happened already. I hope I'm wrong.