Day Off

Sarah's POV

I sigh happily as I watch my friends play in the gardens. It's been a week since the death of Yami's dad and the crowning ceremony of Yami being the new pharaoh. We got a day off and our friends got together. Malik was playing with Marik's hair though Marik didn't seem to mind. Bakura was laying his head in Ryou's lap while he reads a book to him. Seto and Joey were sleeping under a blooming white blossom tree. Yami and Yugi were sitting next to each other near the poud looking at the fish and lotis blossms. Mokuba and Serenity running around laughing. A red rose appeared in my face. I take it and look up to see a smiling Jason.

"Thank you." I said as we shared a kiss. Jason sat down beside me.

"A beautiful rose for a lovely lady." Jason said. I giggled as I place the rose behind my ear. I soft snore was heard from my lap. We look down to see Matt sleeping. We decided to adopt Matt as our son even though me and Jason are not married. Matt May be my dad, but that's is in the past. I'm going to give the best love his parents never gave him. Jason chuckled as he watches Matt sleeps. I pass Matt over to Jason. After Matt got cozy I got up to pick some flowers.

Jason's POV

I watch Sarah get up and walk over to pick flowers. The rays of Ra shine down perfectly on Sarah making her glow. I sigh. Sarah giggles as butterflies flutter around her before flying off. I chuckled and heard a coo. I look down seeing Matt awake. Matt had doe like brown eyes and messy brown hair. I place my finger out to him and he grabs it. He stared at my finger with his eyes then yawns again. I rolled my eyes expecting this. After this nap, he'll be hungry. I felt something placed on my head. I look up to see Sarah smiling. I reach my hand up and felt...flowers? I look over to see Sarah wearing a flower crown. I laughed as Sarah giggled along with me. I calm down and look around seeing everyone, even Seto and Jeoy who woke up, wearing flower crowns. Seto was in a good mood. Which I think is rare seeing him smiling and laughing with everyone. Sarah sat down next to me and lays her head on my shoulder. I lay mine on hers.

"Best day off ever." Sarah said happily. I kissed her head.

"Yeah. I'm sure everyone else agrees too." I said. 'We're like a family. I hope one day I can have that same happiness with Sarah on starting our own.' I thought as we sat in the shade.