War Starts...Now!

Jason's POV

We made it to the valley as we begin marching through. Everyone was ready for this war to be over soon. I looked around as I was on my horse. I heard something flew fast towards me. I grabbed it before it could hit me. I looked and saw it was an arrow.

"Move!" I yelled and everyone moves out of the way as arrows came flying down.. I got off my horse and saw my dad there with his army behind him. Archers lined the top of the valley. Our archers aimed and waited. Bakura thew his sword up catching my dad's army attention. On cue our archers fired killing all the archers above us. They fell hitting the ground as my dad's army charged. Bakura caught his sword and swung down cutting a man's head off. I clashed swords with my dad as everyone attacked. Dad swung his sword and I dodged as I managed I cut his leg. The cut wasn't deep which I hated.

"You will never win." Dad said glaring at me. I smirked.

"We'll see about that." I said as we fought greatly and our army was winning. Dad was on his knees panting.

"It's over." I said as I raised my arm prepared the end his life then a horse kicked my dad's head killing him instantly. I look over to see my childhood horse I had raised be for I left.

"Babydoll! It's so good to see you agian." I said as Babydoll walks up to me. She was dark gray horse with a light brown mane and tail. She had pretty green eyes too. Babydoll neighs as I hugged her. She can be very protective of me.

"We've won!" Marik yells and everyone cheers. We began making the journey back home. I got on Babydoll and was telling her all about my girlfriend and her friends. I can't wait to see Sarah. Babydoll neighs getting my attention. I looked down and noticed that she was carrying a small bag. I took it and open led it up. I stuck my hand in and grabs something small and round. I pulled it out and it's was...my mother's ring. The ring my dad gave to her. It was a silver ring with a small blue moon stone surrounded by diamonds. I knew moon stones are hard to find. Babydoll huffs and nods her head.

"You want me to give it to Sarah?" I asked her. Babydoll nods.

Okay. I know I'll ask Sarah to marry me with mom's ring." I said and Babydoll neighs happily. I smiled. I'm glad to have Babydoll back. She is like my best friend.