Am I Forgiven?

Jason's POV

It's been 6 months since the girl left. The nerve of her to kiss me in front of my girlfriend. Yami and Yugi got married and Bakura, Ryou, Marik, and Malik are engaged and getting married next month. Seto and Joey got married a month later after Yami and Yugi. I still see Sarah around, but she is still upset with me. I have to earn her love back. I just don't know how.

"Jason! A war is coming! You need to focus!" The general yells at me. I snap out of my trance and focuses on my training. Last week Yami received a letter from my father saying he is declaring war on him. Somehow he managed to rebuild his kingdom. Good thing it takes him a week or 2 to get here. I bet he'll be so "happy" to see his own son after 20 years. We trained until Ra sets creating some light as torches were lit.

"What are you doing here, miss? We're training here!" A guard yells at someone. I felt someone tap on my shoulder. I turn around and got pulled down into a kiss. My eyes widen seeing Sarah and I relax into the kiss gripping her waist and kissing her back like my life depends on it while Sarah wraps her arms around my neck. We pull away breathlessly and had blushes on our cheeks.

"So...am I forgiven?" I asked needing to know if Sarah did. Sarah leans up up my ear.

"Show me what you can do in bed." Sarah whispered seductively. I'm sure my face went red. I smirked. Sarah giggles and ran for it.

"Sorry, General! I got to go!" I said running after her. I heard the general cursed at me before yelling at everyone else. Once in her chambers I shut and lock the doors.

"You asked for it." I said and tackled her into her bed. Sarah laughs and I silence her with a kiss which soon turns out into a make out session.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked. Sarah leans up and takes off the top half of my tunic.

"Do you want me to forgive you?" She asked. I hummed leaning over her.

"Good point." I said as I slide my hand up her left thigh. Sarah pulled me down kissing me hard as Ra goes down and the torches that lit her room goes out.