I'm Sorry!

A few months passed and Yami was on his throne with Yugi by his side as his lover and Sarah keeping her promise to Yami's father. Yami and Yugi are getting married soon.

"Don't worry. Well make sure your family has enough to eat and fix your home." Yami said.

"Thank you, my pharaoh." The man said as he lead his family out of the room. The throne room doors flew open.

"Jason!" A girl's voice rings out throughout the room. Jason looks over at the door and walks over.

"What are you doing here? I thought I told you-Mmhp!" The girl cuts him off by kissing him. Sarah walks passed him. Jason pushed the girl off.

"Sarah!" Jason calls out as he reaches for Sarah's wrist. Sarah snatches her arm away.

"Don't! It's clear that you love someone else." Sarah said before running out of the room. The girl hugs Jason.

"Come on, Jason. You don't need her. You have me." The girl said. Jason glares at her. The girl backs away as Jason steps forward.

"You don't get it, do you? Sarah is the only one who makes me happy since my parents died, since you left me for someone else. I moved on! And you need to moved on too. I done with you. If I see your face agian I will not hesitate to kill you." Jason said and walks off leaving the girl crying.

With Jason

"Sarah, please! Open up!" Jason yells as he bangs on Sarah's door.

"Go away!" Sarah voice yells back. Jason stops and slides down to his knees. Jason sobs as he cries.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." Jason whispers. On the other side of the door. Sarah was leaning against the door crying hard as she heard him.

"You're lying. You don't love me." Sarah said as she hiccups. Jason leans on the door. Jason hear what Sarah said. 'That's not true I love you. If only you saw how much.' Jason though. His door was open as the girl stood there watching. The girl walks away heartbroken.

"I'm so sorry, Jason. For everything." The girl whispers walking out of the palace.