Prologue

Rouge Pov

I getting dressed for the day to go live with Sunako and four boys. "Rouge it is time to go." Mitsuki called from the door. "Coming." I go downstairs remembering about how Aunty told about all this two weeks ago.

Flashback

"Where is Mitsuki?" I am sitting on the bench at the park waiting for her to go home. Minding my business until I hear someone crying. I go see a little girl crying, "Why are you crying? "My kitty is stuck in a tree." I look up to find her cat high in a tree. "I about I get him for you?" she stops crying. "You will do that for me?" I smile at her, "Of course." I start climbing the tree.

"Come here little kitten." I was reaching for the kitten in the tree from falling. It looks so scared but slowly coming to me. "That's it, come here. I'll protect you." I put my hand towards to grab it. "Miss Faye where are you?" I heard my helper but best friend, Mitsuki, was calling me. "I'm up here Mitsuki." I said when she came over. "Miss Faye get down from there before you get hurt!" "I am coming just trying to save the kitten." I went for it but slipped from the branch. "Oh no!" I grabbed the kitten just in time but free falling to ground. "Miss Faye!" I landed on a branch and back flipped to my feet on ground safely. Mitsuki ran up to me, "Are you okay?" "I'm fine now Mitsuki." I looked to see a black and white kitten with yellow eyes. "Let's get you back to your owner." he meowed with happiness. I look to see the little girl smiling, "Here you go. Be careful with him." "Thank you so much!" she hugs me and leaves. "Alright, now can you explain why you were late Mitsuki?" "Well your aunt called me to saying she needs you home after school." "Okay but can you stop calling me Miss Faye. We are the same age, known each other for six years now." "Sorry you know it's my job to look after you but you are right Rouge." She smiled and I smiled back as went inside to go home.

We walked in to see aunty on the couch reading a magazine. "Hello aunty." I sit down in front of her. "Hello my darling Rouge and Mitsuki. Thank you Mitsuki for bringing her to me. You are dismissed." "Yes mam" Mitsuki left the room. "Now for th....why is your uniform dirty?" "I was helping a girl who kitten in a tree." She sighed. "I told you it's not ladylike to climb trees." "I was careful and had Mitsuki with me, so it's okay." "Fine, as long you are okay. Now I need a favor. I have another boo and going to vacation with him in France." "Okay? So I'm going to stay here?" "No, you know your cousin Sunako?" "Well yeah we were close as kids." I said. "Well, she started living there a few days ago and I need you to make her into lady I raised you to be." "Why me?" "Because you two were the closet like sisters." I sighed. "Fine, but what's the catch?" "She lives in my other mansion with four other boys that are also living with her" "You want be to live with four boys I don't know?" "I will give all the information you need to know before going over there." She says. I sigh, "Well what about school." "You will transfer to same school as them but you will have to go get your uniform the school yourself." "What about Mitsuki?" "She will still be here for her job but she will come visit you for company" I felt happy that Mitsuki can visit, but sad I won't see her as often.
"Fine I'll go for you and Sunako. When do I leave?" "It will be 2 two weeks with your furniture there already until then you will stay here till it's time for school. Thank you Rouge." Aunty gave me hug as I went to my room to pack. "By the way, Rouge they don't know you are coming, so don't blow your cover yet. And your parents called." I turned around, "what did they say?" "They said they are still working on troubles but can't find him anywhere ." "I understand. "Thanks for the update." I bowed and left to pack to my new home for a while.

Flashback ended

'Why couldn't she pick someone else?' walking towards the school. 'No matter what if making a Sunako a lady makes aunty happy then I'll try.' I arrive at the school to go find the principal or someone with my uniform. "Class this is our new student, Sunako Nakahara." I stop to that name and peek in the class. 'She's changed from the last time I seen her. I bet it is about that boy.' I leave to go look for the principal.

"I can't believe that long to find the principal." I have my schedule and uniform ready for school. 'I have nothing else to do. I guess I'll tour the school.' I notice a bunch of people running the halls with cameras. 'What's with them? Whatever.' I walk then see Sunako being chased by a group of people. 'Why are these people chasing her?' a flyer fell to the ground. "Get 500 yen for taking a picture of the mysterious transfer student." "What rotten people." I go after Sunako to make sure she is okay.

"Where did they go?" I look everywhere but no sign of her anywhere. I was about to give up when I hear commotion in the storage house. I go to see what happened but there are three others blocking my view. I move behind to listen in their conversation. " How dare you hurt him you hurt him! Apologize to this creature of light!" I hear Sunako say. "Creature of light?' I hear a boy's voice. "I don't feel well.." "Sunako!" "Kyohei are you okay? You don't look so good. Sunako take him since you are partly responsible." I watch them leave the room. "Wait. Why is Sunako Nakahara taking Kyohei home?" I hear to be a girl's voice...I think? "Because she lives with us." They all say. 'Really so they are the four boys aunty mentioned.' Without knowing . The blonde notice me behind him, "who are you?" I panicked and ran away. "Hey wait."  "Yuki who are talking to?" "I saw a girl just a minute ago." "You're probably just seeing things. Let's go to class." "Okay..." they all leave. 'I can't believe I ran away. I'm so stupid." I was in tree watching Sunako and that Kyohei boy leave. ' This might be more fun than I thought." I jump down. I notice a limo outside. The window pulled down to see Mitsuki. "Did you get your belonging for school." I get in, "Yea and I saw Sunako and the guys she is living with." "You didn't blow your cover did you?" "No but a blonde boy so me but I ran for it so others won't see me." She sighs, "You need to be more careful." "I know." I look out the window. 'But I know something else. This won't end up being boring as I thought.' I think I set for my new life ahead.