Chapter 1

Rouge Pov

I'm getting ready to go the mansion the aunty told me go that my cousin lives with my guitar on my back and my small purse. But I'm still wondering why she wanted me of all people to go help and she told me last week.

I walk to the door using to key aunty gave me to open it. I look inside to see a nice home but no one is here. I decide to explore the house until they get home. "Aunty has nice taste with furniture." I go to my room to put my stuff away." I find my room right next to Sunako's and turn the knob. I see all my things including pictures of my family, Mitsuki and I as kids, and Sunako too. I look on my bed to find my books and new school uniform. I go to the living room reading a manga aunty gave me. I get sleepy and lay down on the couch resting my eyes.

Time skip

"Who is she?" "How did she get in here? Is it gated entrances?" "She looks familiar." "Who cares? Why the hell is she in this house and sleeping on our couch?!" "Quiet down Kyohei. You'll wake her up." "LIKE I CARE? GET HER OUT OFF HERE!" I stir in my sleep, "look she is waking up!" I open my eyes to find four boys looking at me. "How long I was asleep?" I ask. "For a while." The brunette said. "Sorry I must doze off reading." I sighed. "Wait. You the girl from yesterday?" I see the short blonde boy looking shocked. "You know her Yuki?" "She was the girl was talking about that ran away I told you about." "Yeah sorry about that." The brunette asks, "Who are you and why are you here?" "Oh I'm..." then noise of fireworks. 'It looks like aunty here.'

The boys and I go outside to see what is going on. "Why are there fireworks everywhere?" a voice behind me said. "Who is up there?" I hear laughing next, "I'm home boys." She sure knows to make entrances huh? "How is my darling Sunako doing? Have you made her into a lady yet? Has she arrived to her full potential yet?" they started to freak out then, "Well she is cooking right now. So we don't want to disturb her." The red head explained. "Oh you taught her how to cook. Hope she is ready for this party this Sunday with all types of important people there, so have her ready in time. Well I have to go. See you all Sunday. Tata!" She left on her helicopter. "There she goes again." "Wait did she say this Sunday? Isn't that five days away?" I ignore them as they complain about it. "We have to do something before this Sunday or more rent." They all agree. "Okay, but we still don't know who this is and why she is here?" They all look at me. I turn to them, "oh yeah I forgot. I'm..." "Dinner is ready gentleman." They all stare at her. "Is something wrong?" She looks at me with surprise. "Is that you, Rouge?" "Hello Sunako. It's been a while" the rest looked back and forth with us until the brunette chimed in, "Sunako, do you know her?" "Um...yes, she is my cousin."

9Zk{(