Chapter 7

Third Pov

Sunako is cooking on the stove, 'I wonder how long I to live in this house with these radiant creatures. I just want live a quiet life. At least Rouge is here to keep me a little sane. She has been quiet since the fighting that gang boss.' *sigh* "Hey are you making hamburgers?" Yuki asks. "AHH!" surprised Sunako. "Make sure you put fried eggs." Yuki said. "Don't you mean tomato?" Ranmaru said, "It better for the hamburger." "No you should put grated radish." Takenaga said. "No it has to have lots of ketchup." They started arguing over hamburger topping. "How could they argue about simple about hamburgers?!" she hugs something then looks up to see Kyohei, "I want soy sauce and garlic butter." Sunako screamed while dissolving away. The arguing got even worst until, "I can't take it anymore!" she made the toppings they wanted.

"Oh hey I have good news from Aunty." "What is it?" "Her friend has a new restaurant that needs some part time workers. It pays 2,000($16) yen per hour." "2,000 yen an hour?!" "If we take the job we can eat there for free, that mean Sunako and Rouge can take a break. 'Finally some time without those radiating creatures here.' Sunako thought. "That's unacceptable they should still even though we aren't here." Kyohei said. "What?!" she freaks out. "Sunako?" "Kyohei that was mean!" "Yeah they aren't our maids." "Why should matter where you eat anyway? You eat like a pig." "It just does." then a commercial of a nabe (Hot Pot) with family around a kotatsu table. "We are having nabe tomorrow with a kotatsu table!" "What?" "Eating nabe with a kotatsu table." "But we don't have one." "I don't care I want nabe!" "Fine I'll make it tomorrow." "I don't forget to buy a kotatsu." "What?!" "I always wanted to be king of nabe." "Why don't you get?" "It's cold outside." "But it was your idea." "Sunako Nakahara, we are having nabe." "I already said I'll do it." Kyohei started laughing. "He is off the deep end."

Sunako went to go to her room but notice an empty plate of food except for carrots by Rouge's door. "At least she's eating again." She knocks on the door. "Hey Rouge, if your feel like talking just come find me. I want you to feel better." She leaves to go to the room.

Next day~

Sunako and Kyohei went to a shopping arcade. "It's so cold outside." 'He is so radiate I'm going to melt.' "I wonder how people go around these shopping arcade." "Hey creepy girl is back. Oh honey turn on the lights. Wait aren't the Kyohei from Mori High." "Yes I am." "Wow creepy girl has such a handsome boyfriend with her." "He is not..." "Oh son it is great to care for what is on the inside than outside. Here take all this food for free." they give them bags full of vegetables. "Is something going on? What's up with this place?" "I just usually shop here."

All throughout day so many recognize Kyohei with Sunako about believing that they are dating getting many thing from all the shop vendors. There was even a sign for them congratulating on their 'love'. "You sure are popular here." "This is all your fault." "Hey creepy girl are you having a romantic nabe." "Yes, but we are not a couple." "Hey boy you got any crabs for the nabe. Here all give you a discount." "Wow this is so good." He started eating the crab. Sunako saw the price of it and was way over the budget, "Ahhh! This is too expensive even with the discount." "Here try some." "So radiate." She passes out with nose bleed. "Is she okay? She spilling that one the ground." "This always happens it fine. Come one Nakahara lets go." He carried her in his hand. She woke up to see an entire bag full of expensive food. "Ahhhh where did you get this?!" "You scared me. It is just crab, prawns, and shitake mushrooms." "What?!" she looks in her wallet with nothing but one coin inside. "We're going home now." "But what about the kotatsu table?" 'Are you serious?' face Sunako gave to him. "It's not the same without the kotatsu." "Well who's fault is..." then it started snowing, "Look mommy it's snowing." "Then why don't we have Sukiyaki when we get home. But let's wait till daddy gets home to eat." "I hope dad gets off early to eat together." Mom and her son walking together with smiles on their face. "That's nice." Kyohei said. "What's nice about that?" "Oh it's Kyohei!" "Really?" "Kyohei!" a bunch of girls came and tackled him with groceries on the ground be stomped all over them. Sunako tries to reach for it but grabs a girl shoulder, "You should never waste good food." "AHHH!" "I should have known this would happen." "We are so sorry." Just leave." The girls plus Sunako left. "Hey what happened here? Are you okay?" "The groceries got stomped by fangirls." "Where did that creepy girl you were with?" "She got pissed and left. "What are you going to do?" "I don't have any money so I have no idea."