Chapter 9

Previously on Chapter 8
"AHHHH!" I hear screaming. "The Manager...is...dead!" 'What?!' I fall to my knees. "That can't be true."
Continuation
Third Pov
The place were surround by detectives and polices are investigating the area. "It's a real murder case." Noi, Sunako, and rest of the guys were there. "A-A real murder investigating!" Sunako is real excited about it. "Yes! I wonder how it happened. Was he poisoned, beaten, choked, or...ow!" Kyohei kicks Sunako, "Are you thinking about something unrelated to what going on?" "Who me? Why would I think something like that?" she nervously sweats at the question. "A person just died here you idiotic wench." "Excuse me I have to ask you were guys during the accident?" "A real detective!" "Well the three of us were in the karaoke room on the 1st floor." Takenaga answers him. "A real alibi!" "I see and what about you?" he looks at Kyohei. "I was with that thing." he points behind him. "Thing?" the detective looks behind to see Sunako smiling. "I see..." He starts writing in his notebook.
"Oh wait weren't there another person in your party?" "Yes, our friend Rouge." "Why isn't she here with you?" "She says she going for a walk." "I see..." he starts writing in his book. "Wait are you suspecting she did it?" Well..." "What happened here?" They look to see Rouge there. "Miss I have questions about where you were during the accident?" "I was walking by the lake, then I came across this little guy." She holds a baby fox in here arms. "A fox?!" "He had broken leg so I decided to help him. I took him back to help. After I finished, I set him free but he grown a liking to me so I decided to keep him since he didn't have a family." "I see..."

"Detective I saw him! I saw the culprit!" a woman came rushing to him. "Calm down miss and explain." "He was tall and sexy with really silky hair." "Um, mam this not trying make a love connection." She says with hearts around her. "No I saw him!" "Do you like it could be Ranmaru she is talking about?" Yuki asks. "Well where is he anyway?" "Don't know but we better go look for him." "Everyone clear the way. We have to take him to a hospital." They see the manager being rushed in the ambulance with his wife next him, "Hang in there honey." "Thank goodness he's okay." "Yea but you screamed that he was dead." "Sorry about that." The hostesses were talking.
"My dead body wasn't dead!" "To bad for you, hahahaha." Kyohei starts laughing at Sunako. "You're so mean." Noi tells him. Sunako starts to whine, "Did you see crime scene?" she perks up to hear the police. "His blood were splattered all over in the room." "But did you find the weapon?" "A real weapon!" she gets excited again. "Is she ever going quit doing that?" Kyohei looks at her. "I have to find the weapon!" Sunako looks for the weapon but the police don't allow her in. "I'm so unhappy." She walks then bumps into someone. "I'm sorry...oh!" she sees a man with blood on his shirt. "B-blood?!" Sunako starts fangirling then the man grabs her. "Now that you see me, I can't let you live. Don't take it personally...ow!" a something bites him on the leg. He looks to see a small fox growling at him. "Go away you pest." With his guard down, Sunako flings him in the air. "Ahhh! A man came from the sky." A voice heard in the background. "I'm sorry for that." Sunako comes from a bush scaring everyone. "Ah, it's a ghost!" "No she is human, I think." "She's with us." Ranmaru and Takenaga explained. "Sorry. I'm really sorry Mr. It's just..." she turns the man around. "Can I please have these bloody clothes of yours?" "Ahhhhh!" They arrested the man.

Rouge Pov~
'Well that was a mess. I haven't seen anything this bad in a while. At least the manager is okay.' I look as the cops leave with the suspect. 'Wait isn't that the chef? Why is he covered in blood?' I notice as he gets in the back of the car. "Rouge? Are you okay?" Yuki stands next me. "I'm fine just hope the manager is okay is all." I smile at him. "My bloody shirt is gone." I turn to see Sunako whining over the shirt. "You did catch the guy, so don't feel bad." "Yeah you were cool Sunako." I sigh, "Siyuri." I hear Ranmaru, look to see him talk to the hostess, but she leaves. 'Why did she leave in such a hurry? I'll find out what happened to manager myself.' I look at where the hostess left to.
Third Pov
With the boys~