Chapter 5

Sunako Pov

Dreaming

I sleeping peaceful sleeping about my favorite characters Jason 13 with Hiroshi, and Josephine chasing him with happiness then everything went white, "Hey did you guys go?" I giant shadow comes up, "who are you?" "How could forget me? With all of your fighting you forgot me. To do I loved you. Try to remember me."

Third Pov

"Well this is ever blue spoon." "It's once every blue moon." Takenaga said. "Even Sunako and Rouge get sick and at the same time. That's impressive." "I can't believe they've been sick all this time especially for seven days." "I know I'm worried about them." Ranmaru said. "I hope they feel better soon." Kyohei says. "Are you concerned for them?" "That's shocking." "Idiots am worried because of all the crap around this house. It's like pigs live here. Are you comfortable like this?" the door opens to Sunako out of bed still sick. "Sunako your up. Are you feeling better." She looks light headed. "I guess not." "I have a question?" "What is it Sunako? Do you want a date?" "Idiot." Kyohei pushed him out of the way, "So what's your question?" "Is it still October?" "That's question?" "Answer me!" she yelled at them. "It's November." "What?" "What's the problem?" then she fainted. "Oh no are you okay?" "Yeah." She cried and left the room.

Rouge Pov

I came to see living still a mess. "Hey guys." "Rouge are feeling better." Yuki asks holding me. "A little. Just wanted see what happened? Is Sunako okay?" I asks. "No she is still sick like you but the weirdest thing she came asking what month it is?" Kyohei said. "What do you mean?" "She asks is it still October and I said it's November." Yuki said. "Did she forget an important date in October or something Rouge?" "Not that I... wait. Oh no." I forgot all about it. "I know what's wrong. I go talk to her." I go to Sunako's room opening the door. "Sunako are you in here?" "I forgot about it." she sinks to the floor. "I forgot about that of all days in October. I'm horrible. Hiroshi is so ashamed that I forgot about it." I hug her soothing her while she is crying on my shoulder.

I left to Sunako's room for her to be alone then Kyohei stomps his way over here. "Kyohei I wouldn't open that." Without using my waring he opens door and closes it terrified. "I never been more scared in my life." "I told you so." The rest come in behind me, "Sunako been crying for a long time." Yuki said. "I know I can't get to calm down either." I said, "Rouge you know what's wrong right?" "Yes." "Can you tell us?" "I..." try to say but a felt light-headed. "Rouge, you should get some rest. We'll figure it out." "Thanks guys." I leave to go my room and rest.

Third Pov

"We suck at cleaning. We burn it all." The doorbell rang and Noi is there. "I sorry to come to you like this. But..." "NOI!" the boys drag her in the house, "Clean for us." "Clean for you? Where's Sunako and Rouge?" "Rouge is sleeping after taking her medicine and well Sunako is over there." He pointed to a gloomy aura around Sunako leaving the room. "What happened to Sunako?" "I don't know and Rouge is the only one who knows what's wrong. I said it November and she flipped out like that. Takenaga couldn't speak to you today because he stinks" Yuki said. "Oh." "This could be your chance to impress him by cleaning the house." "I'll do it!" "Thank you Nao." She was in the laundry calling someone, "Hey mom, how do you use washing machine." They all collapsed to floor.

Rouge Pov

"Rouge." I hear a voice, "wake up." I open my eyes to see Sunako shaking me awake with pumpkin in her hand. "What's wrong Sunako?" "Are you feeling better?" "Yes why?" "Follow me." She leaves my room and I follow. We went to see to find Nao cleaning the house for us. 'She is cleaning for us?' "Why are working so hard?" Sunako asks. "Because if I start cleaning. I believe Takenaga will like me more. When he said to leave him alone, I was heart-broken." Nao said. "We're so sorry about this." I said. "I actually even you guys. You get to be with Takenaga all the time like how Rouge gets to be with Yuki all time will be any girl will dream of. I maybe one of them and have Takenaga notice me too. It's not easy to impress the one you love. That's why I envy you both for doing all this work and never break a sweat. I find that challenge for someone like me." She wiped her tears with the cleaning spray on her hands. "Ahhh it burns!" "Here Sunako gave her a towel. "Thanks." "Take this and feel better." She gave the Noi the pumpkin. "Wait why a pumpkin?" She's asks. "You're a smart girl Noi." I say to her, "but if you get stuck with it go to the broom closet for more help. Good luck." I left for her to figure it out.