Chapter 10

Third Pov~

Sunako was fighting a bright ball of light. "Get out of the darkness, I command you!" The ball of light becomes a person. "It's too late for that because the both us..." the person revealed to be...Kyohei. "Have kissed."

Sunako wakes up with a gasp. "Why would I have a dream like that?"

The next morning~

"Thanks you for the food." All the boys, Sunako, and Kio, Rouge's fox, were having breakfast. "Has anyone seen Rouge?" Takenaga looks for her. "She had to leave early for school to go to music club this morning." Yuki answers. "she must be really busy all this week?" "Yeah, she doesn't have any time for me...I mean us, in a while. I hope after the test, she'll be back to regular schedule soon." Yuki tells everyone.

While they talk, "Give me that lip smacking soy sauce." Kyohei reaches across the table then Sunako falls off her chair. "Sunako are you okay?" Yuki asks her. "What's wrong with you?" The guys crowd around her.

*Ring Ring* the telephone starting ringing. "Who could be calling this early?" Ranmaru answers the phone. "What do want? Oh Aunty." All the stop to listen. "I wonder what's wrong? "Whatever it is, it can't be good." They continuing listening to the conversation. "Huh? Sunako has to get an 80 on her math test or we have to pay from half to full rent. Alright we understand. Huh...Rouge...she's at her club... yes will tell her. Bye." Sunako tries to sneak away. "Hey, hold it!" She freezes. "And I thought it was going to be bad." "Don't worry Sunako. Takenaga can help you study." "I'll try my best but what are your math scores in math so far, Sunako? Like your exams and stuff." But then Sunako fainted. "Sunako?!"

School time~

All the girls were fawning and fangirling as the boys walked by with Sunako walking behind them. One of the girls decided to approach Kyohei. "Kyohei, I made this bento for you. Will please eat it?" but Kyohei gives her a menacing glare at her and she starting crying. "You took too far when talking to Kyohei." One of the other girls approached her. "But I had a crush on him since middle school with his kissable lips!" the girls yelled. "Kiss!" Sunako then passed out. "Sunako are you okay?" "She fainted again!" Ranmaru and Yuki run to help her.

"~Suunnaakkoo~!" out of crowd Noi runs up her. "~Good morning~!" as she was running all of boys starting fawn over her. "Noi sure is popular? Are you worried Takenaga?" Yuki looks at him. "Why should I be?" Takenaga just looks away from Yuki. Noi then starts talking to Sunako about her weekend. "Wow do you see that? The prettiest girl is talking to scariest girl in school."

The crowd started talking about them until, "Who do you think you are Sunako Nakahara?" Sunako and Noi turned to see four girls with too much makeup. "Kyohei and others wouldn't even bother with if you weren't the landlady's niece." "Since you have no real clue to the fact Sunako is a beautiful and awesome fighter also very cool. And you pathetic girls have nothing on her." After that, everyone started laughing at everything she said about Sunako. "False compliments will get her anywhere." "What did you just say?!" "Well they are right, can you blame them?" Sunako just agrees with everyone. "Sunako stop being modest and tell everyone that you and Kyohei kissed!" the laughing became silent in seconds. Sunako starts having flashbacks from the dream and at the hot spring hotel. "I... remember... AHHHHHHHHHHH!" Then she starts screaming that windows shatter, birds fall from the sky, and cats getting scared. "You forgot you kissed Kyohei?!" "That explains why her she's not concentrating on her grades." "I find that insulting." The boys start freaking out and behind the wall was four girls called the loli sisters were putting on blue lipstick. "With this new lip color..." "They are sure to..." "Find out lips..." "Kissable." They start running to the boys. "Kyohei~!" He and Sunako turn around. "Kiss! AHHHHHH!" she screams again that it blows the girls away and she faints again. "Let's stop saying that word." "Agreed."