Chapter 12

Rouge Pov~
I was currently in my bedroom with Mitsuki, who was playing with Kio on the floor and I was in laying in my bed. "This little guy is so cute." Mitsuki pets Kio, "So well trained like a proper dog but playful like a puppy." Kio yawns as hoops on my bed, cuddles in the covers as he sleeps. "He must be really sleepy from playing all morning." I pet as he sleeps.

A knock on my door catches on my attention. I get off my bed and open the door, "Hey, Yuki!" I smile as see him with tray of food in his hands. "Hi, Rouge." He peeks into my room. "Hi, Mitsuki." She waves. "Hi Yuki." "What are you doing here, Yuki?" I ask. "Ranmaru made some soup for the house and decide to bring you guys some food." Yuki answers. "That's sweet of Yuki." I take the tray from him and set it on my desk. "We'll see you after it's done. Thanks Yuki." I kiss him cheek and close the door.

"That was nice of us to make us food." Mitsuki states as I grab a bowl and examine the food. "What's wrong?" she asks. "It's just...the last time he made something..." I get queasy thinking about it. "You never know. It could taste good." Mitsuki assures as she gets up off the floor and walking out the door. "where are you going? I thought you wanted to try some soup." I stare at her confused. "I already ate a huge breakfast plus I have to go work. I'll see you later." She leaves my room. I stare back at soup. "at least it smells good." I take a spoonful of soup and bring to the inside of mouth. My eyes widen. "This...taste...good." I'm shocked Ranmaru made this by himself. "He actually did a job. Maybe I should give him some credit." I continue to eat my soup, including Mitsuki's portion until it was all gone.

Third Pov~
All the boys, including Rei was in the dining room eating the soup Ranmaru made. All of them were questioning the food. "I did the best I could you guys." Ranmaru states. Kyohei dips his fingers in the soup, then tries the soup. "This is really good." Kyohei says with surprise. "Since Ranmaru did make it, we should eat it." Takenaga states. "Thank you for the food." Yuki states. "Yeah thanks." Rei says and all them began to eat the soup. "By the way Yuki, where did you get these mushrooms from?" Takenaga asks. Yuki begins to explain he was walking until they found four girls with different colored hair were chanting around by a basket of mushrooms and were about to eat them but were chased by hunger, drooling dogs.

"That's how I got them." Yuki answers. Resulting in Kyohei, Takenaga, Ranmaru, and Rei to throw up. "Hey! You're wasting it!" Yuki scolds them. "You should throw up too if got anything from those weirdos." Kyohei tries to Yuki throw up, then all of them starting arguing over the mushrooms. Not noticing that Sunako coming in, "Thank you for the food." She says. "Wait you at that?" Takenaga asks. "I wasn't supposed to?" Sunako asks, then she starts getting pale and passed out.

"Sunako!" all the boys went to check if she okay. "Is she breathing?" Yuki asks. Then Kyohei picks her up in princess carry. "You better wake up, Sunako Nakahara!" then something started happen as Sunako's chibi version started to turn into a normal form. She started to open her eyes, then stared back at Kyohei. Sunako start to become nervous and face to turn pink, "This is so embarrassing. Please put me down." Sunako asks shyly. The boys stared at her for moment, "Ahhh!" they panicked and Kyohei drops. "Was I too heavy? This so embarrassing." Sunako blushes, shyly.

The boys panic from the Sunako eating the poison mushrooms. "Wait didn't Rouge eat some too?" Takenaga asks. "Maybe it didn't affect her..." "What's with all the commotion?" Rouge walks in the room, wearing a completely different outfit from earlier and wearing glasses. "Rouge? Are you okay?" Yuki asks. "Is there something wrong with my face? Is my dress messed?" Rouge checks her outfit. "What?!" the boys shout with disbelief. "Rouge...is...girly?" Yuki questions. "This is creepy." Kyohei backs away from the girls. "I think they are pretty cute." Ranmaru blushes at them. "Shut up, Ranmaru." Yuki says.
"Hey Ranmaru? Is this the mushroom?" Takenaga points at the picture of the mushroom in the book. "Yeah that it. I remember because of the pink crown in the middle." Ranmaru states. Yuki begins to cry. "I'm so sorry!" Yuki whines. "Wait a minute." Ranmaru steps up with some sort of dance and puts both his hands out to Sunako who was on the floor and Rouge who fixing her hair; both turning to Ranmaru. They were like scenes from a prince and princess story. "Come with me, ladies." Ranmaru asks gentlemanly. "It so cheesy!" Kyohei, Takenaga, and Yuki panic covering their eyes. "Thank you, kind sir." Sunako smiles. "Thank you being a gentleman." Rouge takes his hand. "This way ladies." Ranmaru leads them somewhere else before giving a thumbs to the guys.