Chapter 3

Rouge Pov

"I'm broke again." Kyohei said. "Lose your job again?" Yuki said. "Who did you beat up this time?" "The president." "WHY?!" "You  need to control yourself." "He touch my butt." "Did you file a complaint." "He deserved it and no I didn't." "Hey did you hear the winner for the cultural festival gets 500,000 yens." "Really?!" "But you only get 12,500. Ill win and beat all of you." "we aren't joining it though." "why?" Yuki said, "I'm showing girls around the school." "I'm going.." "Doing something with Nao." Takenaga then fighting with Yuki. "And I'm going to entertain the lovely ladies." Ranmaru said. "Are doing for the school festival tomorrow Rouge?" Takenaga asked while I'm reading a book. "Yes, we are doing a cosplay cafe." I smiled at him. "That's so cool Rouge." Yuki said. "Thanks Yuki and that's sweet of you to take the girls around the school. Just don't make me jealous okay?" I said. "Wait, What?!." He blushes at me. "Thank you. I can't wait for tomorrow." I kiss on the cheek making him face turn into a cherry and leave.

Third Pov

After Rouge leaves the room, everybody teases him. "You like Rouge don't you?" "A-as a friend, but not like you and Noi." They started fighting again. "Hey Sunako what are you doing to do!" She started acting really creepy. "She is so scary!" they shouted.

They came to the festival with the girls fawning over the guys and Sunako bringing in Josephine and Hiroshi with her to school running away from her in terror. "Oh the ladies are gone." "Now it's time to win the prize money." "Hey where are Sunako and Rouge?" they around for no sign of Rouge but look to see Sunako being with strange. "How are they related?" Kyohei whispered to Ranmaru, "I don't know." Rouge went behind them and smacked on the head, "I already told you the reason and I can still hear you." She devilishly smiled at them. "Well I have to go get ready see you guys later." She ran to school. "Now I see why." Kyohei said.

Kyohei went to handle the stands then these punks walk up to him. Causing problems for him like throwing his cooked food on the ground. "This horrible taiyaki." Pink head said. "They look like pile of dirt. Hahaha." Kyohei was beginning to get real pissed off, "dude." "Dude what? You got a problem. Huh?" Kyohei put his head on the fryer burning the side of his face, then a fight broke out then a huge explosion erupted to everywhere lucky everyone is safe.

Rouge Pov

I ran away from the cosplay café with the hallway overcrowded with people from different classes. 'I have to find a place to hide.' I look to see a haunted house. I run inside and close the door. "that was close." "Rouge?" I look to find Sunako in here wearing a white robe. "Hey can I hide here?" "Why?" "because that stupid class made wear this stupid outfit, so Im avoiding work in café." Looking at this stupid maid costume. "Sure." "Thanks.

I sit in to what supposed to be a haunted house with Sunako admiring her mannequins in peace. "You really love them don't you Sunako?" "Yes I do but now that you're here, I can talk to you and not be judge by you. In bliss." "Thanks Sunako. That means a lot." I said smiling. "Sunako. Rouge. Are you in here?" "No, you not allowed in here! Only Rouge and I is allowed in here!" "Why only her and not me?" "You're so bright and radiant. Huh?" "Boohoo, just let me cry here." We looked each other giggling at him. I hear people coming in, "Are you sure we supposed to be here?" "It's fine I'm part of the school committee. Besides, I dumped all that work on that creepy girl." "Well okay...ahhh!" "What is it?" Sunako laughing in a corner. "Oh it's you. What are you doing?" Then poked Kyohei and he grabbed his ankle, "Dumping the work on Sunako huh? Not cool." "No that's..." I put my Katana to his throat. "What did you say about my cousin?" "I-I was kidding." I grabbed his throat. "You just a load of bull." I tighten my grip. "I'm serious we even promise Sunako to give her the whole prize money if we win." Wait are you serious?" Kyohei said. "Yea I am."  Kyohei left, probably to get the rest of boys. I dropped him to the ground, "Now get out of my sight or beat the living crap out of you." He ran out the room with his girlfriend crying.