Chapter 6

Third Pov

Everybody was in the living room all set for school. "Hey you guys." Rouge walked in, "hey Rouge." They say. She looks at them but notice something missing, "Where is Sunako she is going to be late to school." "She is in her room." Ranmaru said. "I'll go get her." She says about to leave, "wait rouge I'll do it." Yuki insist. "Are you sure?" "Yeah it fine." "Thank you." She kisses him on the cheek, goes and eats breakfast and her leaves.

Sunako come on have to get ready for school. Yuki said. He opens her door, "Ahhh!" he screams his head off getting everybody gather around him. "Yuki what is wrong?" Takenaga said. "Ahhh!! It's creepy every time!" the boys say. "I'm not going to cry! I'm not going to cry." Yuki trying so hard not to cry. "Why are you doing this early in the morning?" "I was airing them out." "That's a disturbing sight. Anyway we are going to be late for school." They all run at the door with Ranmaru carries a crying Yuki and Kyohei carries Sunako, "Hiroshi!"

Meanwhile at school

There a bunch a strange men blocking the students from the school. The teachers walk in to get them to leave, "hey what school you belong to. Leave at once." The mob boss stands, "If you think that, then fight Me." punches him making him bleed everywhere. "Ahhh our teacher!"

"I'm the legendary gang boss, the bear killer...Ahhh!" he and his henchmen scream when Sunako showed out of nowhere. "Leave to Sunako to scare gang bosses." She pokes the teacher making blood squirt like a fountain. "What do you think you are doing? You are going to get your butt kicked." They say. "I...I...I'm in love." They collapse.

"Hold it." Noi comes in. "Who are you?" "Sunako's heart belongs to Kyohei." "Stop saying that!" Sunako said. "I thought it was true." "Do you mean Kyohei Takano? I heard he is the toughest guy in the city but I never thought to be his love rival. Hahahaha" "It's not a love rivalry. That's not possible Kyohei will love her." Fangirls screamed. "KYOHEI TAKANO SHOW YOURSELF!" "What's with all this noise this early?" Kyohei walk up to him. "This is Kyohei is a pretty boy. Hahahaha." "Who is that?" Yuki said. "That's a picture perfect gang boss." "No joke." "Kyohei Takano see this lovely girl. Fight me and I'll let go." Pointing at Sunako, "Hahaha you thinks that lovely. Hahaha." Hitting Sunako on the head repeatedly. "Good luck with that." He goes into the school.

Rouge walks past the gang to Sunako, "Sunako lets go to class." She gets up, looks at the gang boss and leaves with Noi and me. "That was harsh." The henchmen said. "Lovely." "Guys after school lets find out where that Takano lives." "Yes sir." "Lovely." The gang boss said. At home

The guys and Rouge were sitting in the living discussing what happened today. "That was surprising today." Takenaga said. "Do you think he will come back?" "Probably because he wants to win Sunako heart." "Love probably can make her a better lady." "You could be right, but with that gang boss." They imagined those two holding hands but the burst out laughing. "What a weird combination." Rouge smacks them in the head. "What was that for!?" "Don't make fun my cousin like that even if it is a strange combination." Then door opened to reveal Sunako with Hiroshi, "that was a nice bath. Tomorrow I'll air dry you in the garden tomorrow." "Is it possible Sunako took a bath with him? That is too creepy." Yuki said. "I wish that gang boss could see her now, hahahaha." Kyohei laughing his butt off.

Gang boss's hideout

"Takano and lily of heart are living together. That is unacceptable!" the boss said. "Lily of his heart?" "That's name the boss gave to that creepy girl." The henchmen said. "Takano will pay!" "Yeah boss!" the boss instead plucks petal out flowers. "She loves, she loves me not..." "Oh no not again!" the henchmen cry. "She loves me, she loves me...Nooooooo!" "Don't underestimate me."

The next day

Sunako is airing out Hiroshi, Josephine, and Kira in the garden, "lalalala." "She is so creepy!" henchmen 1 said, "We are supposed to kidnap her this weirdo." "Kira you inside are so shiny! And your entrails are also squeaky clean you mind give some to Hiroshi." Sunako said. "She is too creepy." They were deciding who should do it then Sunako came behind them. "May I help you with something?" "Ahhhh! Run away!" they ran away screaming. She turns around, "OH NO, HIROSHI!"